2019 releases

The Seeker of Good Songs

mcrickson

Reckless Endangerment
Perhaps this has more to do with BMG acquiring the rights(?) to these releases, allowing them to be re-upped to streaming services?

A

Anonymous

Perhaps this has more to do with BMG acquiring the rights(?) to these releases, allowing them to be re-upped to streaming services?
Very likely as these are precisely the albums that were re-upped. No Maladjusted in sight...

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
20190823_161954.jpg

The black vinyl version of "¡The Best Of!"
that was due on the 30th has appeared a week early in some UK indie shops.
No clear vinyls being shown off online yet though.
Regards,
FWD.

MozIsGod

I’d welcome a remaster or ringleader

There is a 99% chance that a remastered "Ringleader" will sound worse than what we already have.

Ringleader is very compressed as is with a Dynamic Range of 5. I don't see a remaster being any less offensive; if anything, it will be just as equally squashed and maybe even more so.

A

Anonymous

The brickwall mastering on 'Ringleader' is horrendous, with pretty much all the dynamic range crushed to death. I'm convinced that eventually we'll get a better pass at it in the event of a proper reissue, even if it's only a marginal improvement.

MozIsGod

The brickwall mastering on 'Ringleader' is horrendous, with pretty much all the dynamic range crushed to death. I'm convinced that eventually we'll get a better pass at it in the event of a proper reissue, even if it's only a marginal improvement.

I sure hope so. In fact, I'd be OK with everything from Quarry-Low In High School getting remastered with more dynamic range.

Top Bottom