2020 live dates

Ah ok, as I said you know nothing about me. Well done on making yourself look like the silly little man you are once again.

I see pointing out your weakness has got you back on the keyboard again...tedious.
I'd rather appear as a "silly little man" as you call me, opposed to yourself which is not a man at all, which is what your family probably refer to you as, FFS.
Press "play" on that track Mrs. Surface right now.
Grow some, f***in' dicksplash.

Hey just block me, it's easy.

But as I have your attention, I have to say what a ridiculous & silly statement, surface. Let's leave VC out of it.

How could I know about people on this site? I can only base any knowledge of them by what they post, surely? It's the same for everyone.

What I've come to know about you is, you're juvenile, immature, silly little gig attender (on the gig rampage at your age?), & a pathetic, weak person, physically & mentally, & like I said before, an utter embarrassment to your family. 'Restrain' a paedo, FFS.

In a real situation, that actually happened (not the TR issue) any 'man' worthy of being called a man would have knocked the f***er out right there and then, (regardless of any ethnic origin...that means nothing in this context), & faced any consequences afterwards. But you would 'restrain' someone who has just touched your daughter inappropriately?

Joke of a bloke. I can't find an emoticon to show "man hanging head in shame and embarrassment" on here for you, sadly.

Crumbs! Weren't you full of anger? Do you feel better now that you've purged?

Violence it seems to you defines masculinity? Interesting concept. Have you just woken from the 1950s?

" ... any 'man' worthy of being called a man" that tells such a terribly sad story of your life if you did but know it. It also explains the misdirected anger.

No-one protects their child by assaulting someone after the alleged 'fact'. Violent posturing is just that posturing. How did this act of violence assist/protect his daughter? It didn't.

Robsinon hasn't protected his daughter he has thrown her into the media glare proving he's not only an odious thug but also a 'man' that uses his child as collateral damage.

I see pointing out your weakness has got you back on the keyboard again...tedious.
I'd rather appear as a "silly little man" as you call me, opposed to yourself which is not a man at all, which is what your family probably refer to you as, FFS.
Press "play" on that track Mrs. Surface right now.
Grow some, f***in' dicksplash.

Ah ok, as I said you know nothing about me. Well done on making yourself look like the silly little man you are once again.

Violence it seems to you defines masculinity? Interesting concept. Have you just woken from the 1950s?

" ... any 'man' worthy of being called a man" that tells such a terribly sad story of your life if you did but know it. It also explains the misdirected anger.

No-one protects their child by assaulting someone after the alleged 'fact'. Violent posturing is just that posturing. How did this act of violence assist/protect his daughter? It didn't.

Robsinon hasn't protected his daughter he has thrown her into the media glare proving he's not only an odious thug but also a 'man' that uses his child as collateral damage.

He's just another one of those silly c***s who pass through the site from time to time. Bit odd how some people decide to start verbally lashing out at people they don't even know, but hey if that's what makes him happy, that's his choice.

Oh so I hear a bugle and the cavalry arrives ...yet another member of the "weakness tribe of trolls" appears and piles in....with more effeminate inadequacy trying to be smart...fack orf. I don't have any sadness in my life apart from reading about weak actions by effeminate 'males' such as you and that surface thing. Crumbs indeed. And I'm not actually talking about TR at all, I don't give a f*** about him or you or his daughter....this is about the woefully weak & inadequate non-man called surface. So skinny anon, shut the f*** up and go build a crossword somewhere. Tit....and don't forget to take your bugle.

He's just another one of those silly c***s who pass through the site from time to time. Bit odd how some people decide to start verbally lashing out at people they don't even know, but hey if that's what makes him happy, that's his choice.

Oh so now it's "silly c***" is it? We're progressing from silly little man to this now. I see.

What's with the need to know you?? I don't need to know you at all, but after reading many of your silly juvenile, hysterical teenage gig going posts & your proposed effeminate weak response to a hypothetical alarming paedo assault on your daughter situation where you 'restrain' as opposed to punch the offender, I've would say I've got a reasonable grasp. And you're right, it is my choice to call such weakness out. Another track for your family to play you - "shame is the name". How very apt. I bet you bend over & take it on a regular basis.

Just thought of a 3rd track for your wife to play you - "tony the pony" cos that's what they call you now...f***ing lyrics cudda been written just for you. There's a free ride on Tony the pony. Mega. I'll work on a playlist & send it to your family. Crumbs.

Bit odd how some people decide to start verbally lashing out at people they don't even know

Like you skinny radish noir bumboy benny and your other members of the effem weak troll group who come here purely for the "sport" of lashing out and mocking at Morrissey, you mean?? Hah, pot kettle black. One rule for one, another for the others? Fack orf. Away with your type. Time for you lot to move on.

Oh so now it's "silly c***" is it? We're progressing from silly little man to this now. I see.

What's with the need to know you?? I don't need to know you at all, but after reading many of your silly juvenile, hysterical teenage gig going posts & your proposed effeminate weak response to a hypothetical alarming paedo assault on your daughter situation where you 'restrain' as opposed to punch the offender, I've would say I've got a reasonable grasp. And you're right, it is my choice to call such weakness out. Another track for your family to play you - "shame is the name". How very apt. I bet you bend over & take it on a regular basis.

Just thought of a 3rd track for your wife to play you - "tony the pony" cos that's what they call you now...f***ing lyrics cudda been written just for you. There's a free ride on Tony the pony. Mega. I'll work on a playlist & send it to your family. Crumbs.

I see you have no answers except a cut & paste. OK we're done for now.
I'll let you know when I've got that full personalized playlist.

Respo is having a nightmare, mate.
Uneducated, malign little curtain twitcher.

The type of creature who pulls up at the lights in a 1999 Lexus. Looks at you, and floors off, giggling to himself. Prick

I see you have no answers except a cut & paste. OK we're done for now.
I'll let you know when I've got that full personalized playlist.

No point you wasting your time tossbag as you don't and never will know anything about me but carry on making yourself look a silly little man if it makes you feel good.

No point you wasting your time tossbag as you don't and never will know anything about me but carry on making yourself look a silly little man if it makes you feel good.

No its fine surface...its been real easy to be honest with ya. In a matter of minutes and without breaking sweat i've identified around 22 tracks for the playlist that fit really well. I'll do a few more - then review - then i'll let you have the results. No problemo at all. Am just trying to think of a suitable name for the playlist - i was sort of going for "songs for a non-man" or "songs of a non-man"...something along those lines - "songs for the weak" or "songs in a mirror"...I think i like the last one - a bit cryptic - or even just "reflections on the surface" - bingo, there it is..."reflections on the surface"!!...or then again, maybe "reflections on wet surface"...shall we brainstorm for a few minutes?

No its fine surface...its been real easy to be honest with ya. In a matter of minutes and without breaking sweat i've identified around 22 tracks for the playlist that fit really well. I'll do a few more - then review - then i'll let you have the results. No problemo at all. Am just trying to think of a suitable name for the playlist - i was sort of going for "songs for a non-man" or "songs of a non-man"...something along those lines - "songs for the weak" or "songs in a mirror"...I think i like the last one - a bit cryptic - or even just "reflections on the surface" - bingo, there it is..."reflections on the surface"!!...or then again, maybe "reflections on wet surface"...shall we brainstorm for a few minutes?

You keep making yourself look like a silly little man, if it makes you happy. It is hilarious though to see you putting so much effort into something about someone you know nothing about. Looks like a few other posters have you worked out though.

LMAO - what the 2-man cavalry with the bugles? LOL my arse off, oh yeah they got me right there.
No, like I said its no effort at all, don't worry, theres so much in the back catalog that fits you like a glove...i didn't go into the smiths stuff as that wudda taken a bit longer. i'll kp you posted as i got something else on at the minute.

Wheres the Poland august dates

Back
Top Bottom