Morrissey Central "Alert!" (October 26, 2020)

unnamed.png

Like Morrissey, I am a great hugger. Feel hugged, till the day finally arrives.

Last edited:

HAHAH HAHAH SO FUNNY!!! 🤓🥳🤓🤩🤩🤨🥸🤩🧐🥳🤩🤪🤪😎🥸🤩🧐🤨🤨🤩🥸🥸😜🤪🧐🥳🤩🥳🧐🧐🧐🤩🥸🤨🧐

I feel like this wait would be more entertaining if we had a little wager. Which do you think will arrive first:
  • Morrissey Central 'Alert' interview.
  • World Peace is None of Your Business reissue with 'Joan of Arc' cover art.
  • Ringleader of the Tormentors album, remixed by Toni Visconti.
  • Live at Hollywood Bowl official album/DVD.
  • List of the Lost audiobook.
  • South with Morrissey.

Another day, another chance!
With a Roger Waters-like sounding voice, I shout: "Is there anybody out there?"

Last edited:
I feel like this wait would be more entertaining if we had a little wager. Which do you think will arrive first:
  • Morrissey Central 'Alert' interview.
  • World Peace is None of Your Business reissue with 'Joan of Arc' cover art.
  • Ringleader of the Tormentors album, remixed by Toni Visconti.
  • Live at Hollywood Bowl official album/DVD.
  • List of the Lost audiobook.
  • South with Morrissey.
I'll go with South With Morrissey. Just because it seems like the most unlikely choice.

In the spirit of Morrissey Central, I bring you this vitally important message:

ALERT!!!
Only 315 shopping days before Christmas!
Stay tuned.

I talked to Baz the other day. He said, there's a small chance, the interview might be on today. But at the latest tomorrow or sometime.

Last edited:
"The hopes we had were much too high
Way out of reach, but we have to try
This thread will never be over
Because we're keeping the dream alive..."

Hi all!

ALERT! HA HA.

I shoot hoops with Sammy so got my hands on the New Interview. I know you guys can't wait OR CAN YOU? HAHAHALERT! Ha.Ha. Anyway here's a sneak peek. Enjoy. xxx Val.

S.E.R: So, Uncle, I ran out of questions so I asked people to write some on a piece of paper and put them in my cap and we're going to draw some out.
M: Have you read them?
S.E.R: Well, no, but I have an assistant now.
M: Has HE read them?
S.E.R: No, why?
M: Nevermind. Fire away.

S.E.R. Okay. This first question is from, er, anonymous: "Morrissey, you say people are happier with their own race, but I'm the same race as you, and if I had to pick a Steven I'd pick Steven Yeun. How do you explain that?"
M: Nobody is the same race as me.
S.E.R: Except me.
M: Well obviously. You're family.
S.E.R: I've known you all my life and we've all been Cretinians for as long as I can remember.
M: Yes, anyway. It's probably because I don't play guitar. That stupid question is obviously from Nile Marr.
S.E.R: Oh I HATE that guy!! AND his dad!!
M: Next.
S.E.R. Okay Uncle, this next question is from ...Anonymous, Victorville:"Morrissey: somebody on the internet recently said your nephew was your son. Does that mean you actually slept with your sister? lol"
M: To that I say...Can't Sisters Be Brothers?
S.E.R: Eh? Sorry Uncle, are you asking me?

I reckon if you really shoot hoops with the California Son Junior, you would know that he is the California Son of the California Son and his wife Nancy Sinatra-Morrissey. I reckon you people really are so lost and delusional, it is scary. No wonder the California Son still needs 2 live in bodyguards at his home in Malibu when he is 4 years from collecting social security. As you can see they both have the same shooting motion, because the California Son taught the California Son Junior everything he knows about basketball c*** tit twat colour realise labour chipper curry fek'll beach mouth airbnb fark arse

steve basket small.jpg
sam basketball1.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom