Anyone else gonna miss Curbs?

Yep, I'll miss him (even though I don't support the Hammers). I despair at the way the Premiership's going, really.

Of course.
I'm intrigued by the idea of Zola, though..
But yes, the English Premier League is going all kinds of arseways, unfortunately...

As a life long season ticket holder at West Ham I won't miss the boring and needless defensive football we played. I think he should have been given the season to prove himself, however he did spend a lot of money on a lot of rubbish.

However these is an accpentance with most West Ham fans that we are not going to win the league, or even get to too many cup finals and will only visit Europe on our holidays. Therefore what is important that we play open attractive attacking football and when the big boys turn up we really go for them. Curbs missed this and thought a 1-1 draw at home to Birmingham was a good result. When your reached 38 points in March it is not.

Curbs has gone at the right time, with dignity and the concern has to be running of the club appose to just the starting eleven. The club is a drain on the chairman as his banking interestes in Iceland have gone for a Burton and there a one or two stories that Sheff United are on the verge of winning their court case.

Could be a long winter.

Back
Top Bottom