Article: Morrissey to play in Berlin (July 18), Vienna (July 21), Krakow (July 22), Warsaw (July 24)

Update 8:35 AM PT:

sistasheila posts the link to the additional dates and artwork at true-to-you.net:

Austria, Poland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Holland dates

Additional dates:

21 July VIENNA (Austria) Konzerthaus
29 July DUBLIN (Ireland) Vicar Street
1 Aug ISLE OF MAN Douglas Royal Hall
5 Aug EINDHOVEN (Holland) Muziekgebouw

An anonymous person also writes:

According to Entertainment.ie Morrisey will be playing Dublin's (tiny) Vicar Street venue on 29 July. Tickets priced €48 go on sale at 9am this Monday.

Morrissey Announces Vicar St Show

Tomi posted in the forums (original post):
Morrissey to play in Berlin
Here are the details
18.07.2011 Mo. Berlin / Zitadelle Spandau – interesting location
http://www.mlk.com/

PINK posted in the forums (original post):

Morrissey in Poland (July 2011)
22.07.2011 - Krakow, Studio Club
24.07.2011 - Warsaw, Stodola Club

www.livenation.pl

Christian also sends the news of the Berlin date at rollingstone.de:
Morrissey am 18. Juli live in Berlin! VVK startet morgen

braceybrace also writes:

Boz Boorer's facebook status reads:
Berlin 18th July, Nice.​

ohnesorg writes:

berlin / vienna
rumour has it, that M will play in berlin on 18th,
AND
in vienna in an intimate venue on 21th of july...​

Last edited:
Gutted i'm away for the Dublin gig
will have to settle for hop farm, stoke and leeds...

Eindhoven, my hometown

I'm fainting

it's the day after the Lokerse Feesten gig, sorry for what I wrote
there, didn't seen adiing Eindhoven till now, yesterday it wasn't shown

muziekgebouw is confusing, well anyway Morrissey in Eindhoven
the city I live in though I was raised and me family comes from Best
just a few miles northern Eindhoven

:guitar:

when will they be on sale, the Philipshall is sitting, but theres a new big
musiccentre at an old Philps building, 3 till 4000 people, but not sure
if it's already finished

bit unsure about muziekgebouw, that's a bit common and not a real name:mad:

Re: Article: Morrissey to play in Berlin (July 18), Vienna (July 21), Krakow (July 22

i was just thinking of posting the same thought :D
but he prob isnt from eindhoven...

Slightly off topic, there is something that I do not quite understand about you. You have been such a great defender of Morrissey's homosexuality. Why does a lesbian like you travel around to most concerts around Europe and want to touch his ass? Is this one of the common hypocracy found on these forums or are you just a very confused person?

Re: Article: Morrissey to play in Berlin (July 18), Vienna (July 21), Krakow (July 22

Slightly off topic, there is something that I do not quite understand about you. You have been such a great defender of Morrissey's homosexuality. Why does a lesbian like you travel around to most concerts around Europe and want to touch his ass? Is this one of the common hypocracy found on these forums or are you just a very confused person?

Slightly ON-topic, it's not "hypocracy" it's "hypocrisy". If you're going to insult someone, at least get your spelling correct. And it wouldn't be hypocrisy anyway, strictly speaking.

Anyone have any thoughts on whether they will add a second show in Dublin for the 30th?
The venue isn't booked, but I'm wondering if he would play back to back shows considering it's a small venue.

I happen to be in Ireland at the time, but will be far north (Cushendun) and was driving back to Dublin on the 30th.

However, I'm considering taking the train down for the show on the 29th, then going back up to meet up with family early on the 30th, just to drive back to Dublin later in the day.

Im sure no one knows 100%, but thought I would get your feedback.

Thank you!

I phoned the muziekgebouw Frits Philips, and it's there

right in the centre , 5 min walk from the railwaystation

it's a part from the 'Heuvelgalerij' mall, but it has it's own entrance

tickets on sale, they didn't know, but definately saying Morrissey
is doing his 1 Dutch gig on this tour in the Netherland there, so
watch this site, or the ticketsale agency

my apologies again for my coment on the Lokerse Feesten gig,
I hadn't read this news, sorry

anyway it's gonna be intimate gig, as the max is 1000 to 1400
[and there are seatings:thumb:]

Slightly ON-topic, it's not "hypocracy" it's "hypocrisy". If you're going to insult someone, at least get your spelling correct. And it wouldn't be hypocrisy anyway, strictly speaking.

lol

Which part of her "he is homosexual" does she not understand?

Anyone have any thoughts on whether they will add a second show in Dublin for the 30th?
The venue isn't booked, but I'm wondering if he would play back to back shows considering it's a small venue.

I happen to be in Ireland at the time, but will be far north (Cushendun) and was driving back to Dublin on the 30th.

However, I'm considering taking the train down for the show on the 29th, then going back up to meet up with family early on the 30th, just to drive back to Dublin later in the day.

Im sure no one knows 100%, but thought I would get your feedback.

Thank you!

Others are also speculating about a second show. Whenever the announcement has been made in the past few days, it's with the comment that tickets will be snapped up within seconds. So maybe... Do you think Morrissey might trip on stage in a tutu, given the venue? ;)

If you wanna know if there will be a 2nd date in Dublin, check the venue's website and see if there is anything already booked either side of the Mozz show, a panto perhaps, or a tea dance. :)

Morrissey to discover belatedly that one of these konzertehalles is a former fishmongering site and cancels the rest of his tour.

when will they be on sale, the Philipshall is sitting, but theres a new big
musiccentre at an old Philps building, 3 till 4000 people, but not sure
if it's already finished

bit unsure about muziekgebouw, that's a bit common and not a real name:mad:

Who gives a f*** where it's at, it's Moz! Please don't disturb us with saying you couldn't get your tickets. This time celibate shows the world his real face. This very special moment might be even more spectacular than the gig itself. Is he the elephant man showing his humps or the adonis showing his muscles?

Who gives a f*** where it's at, it's Moz! Please don't disturb us with saying you couldn't get your tickets. This time celibate shows the world his real face. This very special moment might be even more spectacular than the gig itself. Is he the elephant man showing his humps or the adonis showing his muscles?

hey dirtbag scum, wash your hands if you post, and not put it out yer underwear and
start posting, the smell is going through my screen, steal a bar of soap at yer
favourite pub toilet, and wash
[trainspotting deja-vu]

yer right if it's i'net sale first it might be sold out in a hour, if I miss the time and date, or am
too late, the scenario you describe could be real though I'm allready on facebook, so my face is known, dumbhead...and I'm not gonna cut my beatifull long hair,... when
your 46 , even if yer heart and soul Morrissey and The Smiths devoted, I'm not more
the one who wears his sorta clothes, his perfume, anyway I'm my own not like
you and yer muppetshow , coward frog

ps
meat is murder, also froglegs , it's very populair in France

Last edited:

hey dirtbag scum, wash your hands if you post, and not put it out yer underwear and
start posting, the smell is going through my screen, steal a bar of soap at yer
favourite pub toilet, and wash
[trainspotting deja-vu]

yer right if it's i'net sale first it might be sold out in a hour, if I miss the time and date, or am
too late, the scenario you describe could be real though I'm allready on facebook, so my face is known, dumbhead...and I'm not gonna cut my beatifull long hair,... when
your 46 , even if yer heart and soul Morrissey and The Smiths devoted, I'm not more
the one who wears his sorta clothes, his perfume, anyway I'm my own not like
you and yer muppetshow , coward frog

ps
meat is murder, also froglegs , it's very populair in France

Buy your ticket NOW!
http://www.ticketmaster.nl/event/MORRISSEYtickets/MO050811

So I'm an Australian and I'll be in Berlin when Morrissey is performing. I'm looking to buy a ticket, but navigating this German ticket website (o2) is damn hard work - I'm having difficulties registering, etc. Is there any other way I can go about buying tickets for the Berlin show?
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Cheers!

So I'm an Australian and I'll be in Berlin when Morrissey is performing. I'm looking to buy a ticket, but navigating this German ticket website (o2) is damn hard work - I'm having difficulties registering, etc. Is there any other way I can go about buying tickets for the Berlin show?
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Cheers!

You could go to Plymouth instead.

I ask myself: why does He play everywhere except in Italy? Why? Every tour the same old story!!!
Because....perchè non credo che ami molto l'Italia, cioè credo che gli piacia molto stare in Italia da turista e senza essere riconosciuto. Comunque, dopo il forfait di Rimini, non credo che tornerà più. Dobbiamo viaggiare! Oltretutto tu sei di Torino quindi, per te, il Nord Europa è più vicino...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom