As Friends Rust - Last of the Famous International Scumbags

Examples please. There's a difference between knowingly and with intent predicting what might happen, and reverse shoehorning some lyrics into the current discourse.
Isn't 'shoehorning' (in each & every direction) your speciality on here, together with 'calling it first' & claiming predictive powers?
Narcissist shithead.

Last edited by a moderator:
What awful music please!!!!
Nobody knows those , they talk about Moz to get attention!!!!,Moz is not racist!!!.
They don't know who is Morrissey.They don't understand any music.They are absolute GARBAGE!!!!.
VIVA MOZ MORE THAN EVER!!!!
MOZ NO SE TOCA!!!!!

I wouldn't be interested in Morrissey's reputation if he was (seemed to be) a right-wing racist who kept getting caught.

:head-smack:

I come here for the daily freak show that Morrssiey has become and his 14 puppet-socks registered here

Moz speaks; the world reacts.
Mission accomplished.
Twas ever thus.
"There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about". Oscar Wilde.

Last time. Why you so interested? Because you identify?
Is it significant that you and Skinny both joined Solo on exactly the same day - June 1st 2000? It might lead some people to believe that you are one and the same. Your side-stepping of very clear and reasonable questions is certainly a trait you share together. It doesn't really matter, I guess, as long as it makes you happy during these difficult times.

Last night in Dallas a group of negros monkey stomped a white store owner to possible death(condition unknown). These aren't protests these are dumb animals charged up by media and liberal white idiots

Very 'Sum 41' nu-punk-ish, musically nothing much to write home about. Was expecting the lyrics to be derogatory but actually seemed somewhat reverent and thoughtful.

Very 'Sum 41' nu-punk-ish, musically nothing much to write home about. Was expecting the lyrics to be derogatory but actually seemed somewhat reverent and thoughtful.

Indeed. There is a twist at the end, which makes this almost pro-Morrissey. That if we removed all the artists like him for offending us, world would be a very dull place.

I cant see much sum 41 mall pop punk, and I say that as an old fan of youthful suburban mall punk, but it was a decent post hardcore/hardcore song. The touring with grade is a good example of that sorta band

The verdict is NOT still out, it is an image of a pipe and not an actual physical pipe, that's the whole point of the work...

And you know personally, I think the world is too full of people who only look at life and have point A to point B thoughts. So many arguments, so many half-baked opinions, so much dross in the world because people look at things on the surface and open their mouths without thinking, or just take what's fed to them
I agree. There is a time for complicated thinking. But when it's the one topic, repeated- those conclusions are very easy to come by for most rational people. But Occam's Razor exists for a reason. Cutting through the bullshit straight to the truth.

Sometimes things aren't simple. So I point it out.
Yes, but you point it out
GtkKjmpikWmT.jpg

without ever acknowledging that Morrissey could be at fault in any way shape or form.

Ha! You were yielding; using the ‘I will watch as a protest’ ploy. The old ones are the best.
No, I was leaving. If SEVEN DOLLAR tickets weren't enough to entice me to the last two shows that Morrissey played in my area when I'd previously paid 80, what makes you think I'd want to stick around and end up taking four hours to leave a concert ground with 25-30,000 other people?
Here's the sticker. Feel free to print one for yourself since I won't be there to litter them in my wake.
86784928_10221792333821625_4349129891619274752_n.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom