Be warned! Both polish shows starting ridiculously early

The ticket agency has sent out info that the pre-show footage starts at 7 and ONSTAGE time is 7.30-9.
Don't get caught out

In the middle of the tour did he suddenly decide he likes to go to bed early?

Where is this from???

From the ticket agency, sent via email:

Dzień dobry.

Poniżej przedstawiamy Państwu rozpiskę godzinową na oba koncerty Morrisseya:

19 listopada KLUB STODOŁA Warszawa
21 listopada TEATR ŁAŹNIA NOWA Kraków

18:00 otwarcie bram
19:00 – pre show film / filmowy wstęp do koncertu
19:30 – 21:00 Morrissey

--
Pozdrawiamy,
Zespół TicketClub

In translation:

Good day.

Below you'll stick hourly for both concerts Morrissey:

November 19 CLUB BARN Warsaw
November 21 THEATRE NEW BATH Krakow

18:00 opening of the gates
19:00 - pre show video / film entry to the concert
19:30 - 21:00 Morrissey

-
Regards,
The team TicketClub
or alternatively, visit https://www.facebook.com/klub.stodola/events?ref=page_internalor

Last edited:
In the middle of the tour did he suddenly decide he likes to go to bed early?

He's got a rager to get to afterward and it kicks off at 10 sharp.

Shoot, I'd actually love an early show like that. See it early and then grab a bite to eat afterward with pals to talk about the show and then stroll around the city...maybe even stumble into Moz and get an autograph.

He's got a rager to get to afterward and it kicks off at 10 sharp.

Shoot, I'd actually love an early show like that. See it early and then grab a bite to eat afterward with pals to talk about the show and then stroll around the city...maybe even stumble into Moz and get an autograph.

I fear you're missing the point that a lot of people aren't going to know,and certainly aren't going to expect, that the main act will be on stage at 7.30..8 in Lund was early enough. There's going to be a lot of disappointment

- - - Updated - - -

He's got a rager

? Can you explain btw

I fear you're missing the point that a lot of people aren't going to know,and certainly aren't going to expect, that the main act will be on stage at 7.30..8 in Lund was early enough. There's going to be a lot of disappointment

- - - Updated - - -

? Can you explain btw

:( I know it's a major downer that many people may not know of the early start time. I'm very happy you let everyone know because I bet it's going to catch lots of people unaware. Hopefully, you'll stop some of the disappointment! You may also want to let ticket holders aware of this on the Facebook pages for This-Charming Man and/or There is a Light....Those guys spread show information like wildfire. :)

I was merely adding that I, personally, would prefer an earlier show...if I wasn't caught off guard by the sooner starting time, of course.

As for "rager," in the States, it's a wild and crazy, alcohol-riddled party. College /high school folk throw them. It's somewhere Morrissey would never turn up. He's no Bill Murray. ;)

Please page doc on his beeper as he generally naps in his basement during these hours. Thanks!

:As for "rager," in the States, it's a wild and crazy, alcohol-riddled party. College /high school folk throw them. It's somewhere Morrissey would never turn up. He's no Bill Murray. ;)

To a British mentality "rager" sounds more like a determined erection(!) so i'm glad you cleared that up.
I'm not a Facebook person so if you could put a link or message them (or however it works) you'll be helping the cause and appreciated and adored by many

To a British mentality "rager" sounds more like a determined erection(!) so i'm glad you cleared that up.
I'm not a Facebook person so if you could put a link or message them (or however it works) you'll be helping the cause and appreciated and adored by many

Hahahahaha! Oh! I'm happy we got that cleared up! Haha! Yikes!

I'll post for you and hopefully the word will get around. I usually get my info (sometimes even before posts on TTY) from those guys. They get A-ROUND (I mean that in the best way possible). :)

Back
Top Bottom