Congrats Giants..

Not that I really care but they better win.

eli's always been a great quarterback, but earlier this season he lacked in leadership and perfecting his plays. he seemed a little scared. something clicked about three weeks ago and now NY has the Eli we always knew was there.
Eli got his groove back lolz

plaxico kicked major booty tonight as well.

As far as I am concerned the Patriots and the Red Sox are the same team. Go Giants.

i would call him a douchebag, but that is unfair to douchebags. they serve a purpose and dont have smug looks on them.

Yeah that fits him well. He coached our team awhile back and sucked. Probably wasn't all his fault but still. We want them to lose bigtime.

Oh yeah the Browns sorry. One NFL team that will never be in the Super Bowl. Oh well I only watch the game for the commericals anyway.

capt.6b62123bbc314dab938e572025429b19.eagles_giants_football_eru113.jpg

giants_celebrate.jpg

shockeyshocked.gif

No Giants' game is ever easy to watch and I almost had a heart attack watching the effing game last night and was about to go pack a bag so I could go on the road, hunt down Tynes and kill him. Luckily, third time was the charm for him and we is goin to da Superbowl!!!!!!!:guitar::guitar:

No Giants' game is ever easy to watch and I almost had a heart attack watching the effing game last night and was about to go pack a bag so I could go on the road, hunt down Tynes and kill him. Luckily, third time was the charm for him and we is goin to da Superbowl!!!!!!!:guitar::guitar:[/QUOTE]

well that second missed kick wasn't totally his fault. that ball wasn't set right, the snap was way too high. i was having a coronary watching him too.

Back
Top Bottom