Congrats to Alain whyte and his new wife

cossy

irish blood dublin heart
I see from my facebook page that Alain and Brittany got married over the last few days. Best wishes to the both of them and many years of happiness. They look very happy in the photos.

cossy:)

When did it happen? I have seen his Facebook only a few days ago and I didn't see it. I'll search more information on his shots.

:eek: Link plz?

My heart is broken... (but he was too good for me anyway.)

I just hope it's Brittany, and not, you know, Britney. (Dear God please no. :straightface: That would be too cruel.:tears:)

:thumb: Congrats Alain! And don't forget to have loads of babies! (snff)(weddings make me soppy)

...Btw...Did Billy Idol come to sing "Whyte wedding"?:D

:eek: Link plz?

My heart is broken... (but he was too good for me anyway.)

I just hope it's Brittany, and not, you know, Britney. (Dear God please no. :straightface: That would be too cruel.:tears:)

:thumb: Congrats Alain! And don't forget to have loads of babies! (snff)(weddings make me soppy)

...Btw...Did Billy Idol come to sing "Whyte wedding"?:D

Barking, you're barking.:lbf:

Cant share the photos but they look very happy. She is a good looking woman Alain. Fair play:)

Cant share the photos but they look very happy. She is a good looking woman Alain. Fair play:)

Aye, it would be wrong to share photos that don't belong to us, but they look very happy, and Alain is looking in terrific shape.

Peter

Aye, it would be wrong to share photos that don't belong to us, but they look very happy, and Alain is looking in terrific shape.

Peter

Agreed Peter

Pity you are not coming over to Dublin mate?

cossy

Hats off, top man.

Wonder if Moz was there.

congratulations.jpg

I see from my facebook page that Alain and Brittany got married over the last few days. Best wishes to the both of them and many years of happiness. They look very happy in the photos.

cossy:)

thanks for spreading the news, all the best, luck and health for Mr&Mrs Whyte
:sweet::clap::flowers::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom