Current Member Appreciation Thread

This thread is dedicated to the members still here.
Show your appreciation....
I'll start.

Cheers to The Bicycle Tragedy.
We live in the same state and both enjoy good beer.

This thread is dedicated to the members still here.
Show your appreciation....
I'll start.

Cheers to The Bicycle Tragedy.
We live in the same state and both enjoy good beer.

Thanks and all that, but I enjoy all beer. I'm not a Beer Geeks type. I drink to get drunk, not to savor the subtle nuances and all that pretentious crap. Frankly, I hate the craft beer scene; all those snobs. I'd as soon drink a Miller Lite or a Schlitz as I would a craft beer. I don't care how I get there, I just want to get there.

Last edited:
I like a good craft beer. There's deffo an elitism to it though. Loads of pricks swilling it with wax moustaches and navy style tats in trendy dive bars with check shirts. Pseudo lumberjacks and all that.

Our beer in the UK tastes like crows piss. Carling, Carlsberg, etc...

Thanks and all that, but I enjoy all beer. I'm not a Beer Geeks type. I drink to get drunk, not to savor the subtle nuances and all that pretentious crap. Frankly, I hate the craft beer scene; all those snobs. I'd as soon drink a Miller Lite or a Schlitz as I would a craft beer. I don't care how I get there, I just want to get there.
But surely, if you can get to your destination with a nice tasting product, the journey is much more pleasant?

I think I appreciate most people who post here, really there are just a few bad apples that are best ignored imho :o
as for the ones I like, I mentioned them in that other thread :thumb:

Barf.

I am shocked that you didn't post a picture of yourself barfing.

You took and posted a picture of yourself LICKING MORRISSEY'S SHIRT. Spare me the lecture on disgusting.

You took and posted a picture of yourself LICKING MORRISSEY'S SHIRT. Spare me the lecture on disgusting.

:lbf: ZOMFG....that was in, what - 2009? How in the HELL do you remember that? I'd forgotten all about it. I think it was just my tongue and the shirt. And I think it was just a piece of a shirt that one of my dear friends had sent to me.

Hmmm....that was probably done in a vain attempt to be funny.
In my opinion, it's pretty weird that you'd remember that. Borderline creepy, even.

- - - Updated - - -

(That reminds me of a solomember...Somehow... :)

Amazingly close... :D )

I feel like I should know this...
Can you give me a hint? :p

Borderline creepy, even.

I think your sudden urge to hop on the bullywagon is borderline creepy, you should stick to talking down your psycho besties.

Back
Top Bottom