Dipping your pen in ink

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date

Have you had sex while on your/your girlfriend's period?

• Yes

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters
Made the fatal mistake of reading this thread while eating, got to page 8 and it was Worm's dead dog in the street reference, strangely, that got me.

Hmmmmmm doesn't appeal to me, but if it floats your boat then whatever.

I actually read a Cosmo article about the 'eroticness' of sex during one's period, and how it's supposed to be very sexy to have your guy remove your tampon etc. Again not my thing but if some people are into that stuff more power to them I suppose.

That has to be the least erotic thing I have ever read :sick::tears:

Update:

It's much better without the blood thank you very much. :guitar:

I'll wait the 5 days for sure next time.

Thanks for the update. We can debate all we want but, as the saying goes, the proof's in the pudding. (Or lack thereof in this instance.)

Case closed!

Last edited:
That has to be the least erotic thing I have ever read :sick::tears:

9781853262371.jpg

I think Solo has reached the bottom of the barrel in depravity.

Or perhaps not.

Someone will be advocating bestiality sooner of later.:(

Or perhaps not.

Yes!

It's not a Roy 'Chubby' Brown forum, as a fellow Morrissey fan I feel we really need to lift the tone on this forum.

Next someone will be discussing the intricate pro's and con's of Necrophilia, giving us statistics and sound pie-charts.

Yes!

It's not a Roy 'Chubby' Brown forum, as a fellow Morrissey fan I feel we really need to lift the tone on this forum.

Next someone will be discussing the intricate pro's and con's of Necrophilia, giving us statistics and sound pie-charts.

Your disapproval would mean so much more posted outside a section of the site reserved for "depravity" called "THE PIGSTY".

Your disapproval would mean so much more posted outside a section of the site reserved for "depravity" called "THE PIGSTY".

But why do we even need this Sub Section? Why do strangers want to talk about depraved stuff to each other?

It does sometimes baffle me.

But why do we even need this Sub Section? Why do strangers want to talk about depraved stuff to each other?

It does sometimes baffle me.

People might have different definitions of depraved. Also I think the "vile" stuff on here is (a) milder than it might be and (b) tongue in cheek.

The main thing is, people are forewarned. The site is pretty clean otherwise.

Also, an outpouring of vaginal blood jokes has more appeal to my sense of humor than another discussion about the track-listing for a proper "Greatest Hits" package (although I couldn't refrain from posting in that thread, either).

People might have different definitions of depraved. Also I think the "vile" stuff on here is (a) milder than it might be and (b) tongue in cheek.

The main thing is, people are forewarned. The site is pretty clean otherwise.

Also, an outpouring of vaginal blood jokes has more appeal to my sense of humor than another discussion about the track-listing for a proper "Greatest Hits" package (although I couldn't refrain from posting in that thread, either).

Well that last sentence says everything about you doesn't it? It is about Morrissey after all and not crude jokes about period blood.

I just wish some people would grow up on here.

It has some excellent threads on this site, but it's disappointing to see daft stuff like this, it brings it's whole credibility down. I've said this before and i'm not going to repeat myself.

Well that last sentence says everything about you doesn't it? It is about Morrissey after all and not crude jokes about period blood.

It has some excellent threads on this site, but it's disappointing to see daft stuff like this, it brings it's whole credibility down. I've said this before and i'm not going to repeat myself.

Credibility? Excellent threads? Could you cite evidence please?

Morrissey fans have a stereotype of being all broody and mopey (like Moz has a reputation for it). I think it's good to have a place where we can show some of us have a sense of humor, even a low-brow one at times.

And Peter's warning regarding this sub-forum is plainly posted at the top of the forum in the Sticky thread:

If you see anything in this sub-forum you don't like, are offended by, or think others might be, don't bother complaining or reporting it because no one will take any notice. That's what this place is for - the stuff you and others might not like.

Or perhaps not.

It's not often your right, but you are this time. Though your missing an "A" out of beastiality:lbf:Talking of beasts.................:swear:

It's not often your right, but you are this time. Though your missing an "A" out of beastiality:lbf:Talking of beasts.................:swear:

Yes where on earth is The Beast?:eek:..is he lurking somewhere on here or carving a 666 out on his kitchen table?;)

I don't want to get in the middle of anything, but your statement is funny considering your avatar.

I don't want to get in the middle of anything, but your statement is funny considering your avatar.

omg, seeker, i swear, i was in the middle of the typing THE EXACT SAME THING. and then i changed my mind cuz i just didnt feel like getting into it with them. but since you brought it up, I'd just like to agree with you. haha

i shouldve posted it, we wouldve had nearly the exact same at the same exact time, heh.

Tags
aunt flo sex bloody vag lulz nrithsmom=sofat pls ban crystal scandalised virgin :.( wash that twat yack
Back
Top Bottom