Do you think UK gigs will sell out?

Just checked this morning for Leeds, sales going really well, some areas totally gone, some at 95/98%.
There are 3 areas which are selling less quickly than others probably based on their position in the arena:

211 - 70% sold
215 - 70% sold
219 - 70% sold

I reckon it'll be full by the end of the week & suspect they'll think about opening the higher tier.

Where do these figures come from, out of interest?

It's an odd thing.
I like the new song (Bobby) and am looking forward to the new album, and will probably buy it.
But I do not feel comfortable about going to see a man who looks up to Nigel Farage and has given his wholesale endorsement (which still stands, presumably) to a far-right political party.
I guess you can listen to the songs in private but when you go to a concert, you are very much visibly and publicly a fan - something I, and seemingly many others, are no longer comfortable with.

What is far-right? Saying immigration to Britain has screwed our country? Is reality not allowed now?

What is far-right? Saying immigration to Britain has screwed our country? Is reality not allowed now?

No, far right is a party which is clearly to the right of the British Conservative party. For Bigots want to slash taxes for the rich, deny the existence of a climate emergency, transfer the foreign aid budget to massive increases on the military, scrap inheritance taxes etc.. They are there to protect the richest people in society. It is utterly and unbelievably baffling that Morrissey has given these ghastly f***ers his unconditional support. Their policy on immigration is irrelevant.

No, far right is a party which is clearly to the right of the British Conservative party. For Bigots want to slash taxes for the rich, deny the existence of a climate emergency, transfer the foreign aid budget to massive increases on the military, scrap inheritance taxes etc.. They are there to protect the richest people in society. It is utterly and unbelievably baffling that Morrissey has given these ghastly f***ers his unconditional support. Their policy on immigration is irrelevant.

You think beefing up our meagre military by stopping the wasted foreign aid budget is a bad thing? That's funny.

Any party or person who thinks engineered replacement migration is not a good idea now gets labelled "far right".

Morrissey is not right wing. I'd say he's a left leaning liberal, but in the older sense of the word which means 'fair and tolerant' - the opposite of what 'liberals' are nowadays (deluded proxy warriors for globalist policies). His views are pretty standard for a working class person.

The real "far right" is the ultra capitalist class who enforce globalism. Replacement migration is part of their arsenal as it drives down wages and creates atomised and alienated communities which are unlikely to ever unite in solidarity against their capitalistic oppressors. This real "far right" applies liberalism in social ways while playing hard right economics. The corporations and the very rich benefit; nobody else does.

Morrissey, like many others, has seen through this con and has spoken out accordingly. 'Diversity' is a Cultural Marxist code word for anti-white. And incidentally 'the Great Replacement' was coined from from an official UN paper on 'Replacement Migration'. The paper lists the mainly European countries it wants to enforce mass migration upon to replace the low-fertility indigenous populations.

This is why in inner city London schools there are currently no, or very few, white pupils anymore. White replacement is going swimmingly. It's the large cities today, the small villages and towns tomorrow. Full diversity will be achieved when whites have been replaced and/or inter-bred out of existence.

Last edited:
Here it is - from 20 years ago.

REPLACEMENT MIGRATION.jpg

You think beefing up our meagre military by stopping the wasted foreign aid budget is a bad thing? That's funny.

No, wrong again. I simply explained to you why Morrissey is considered to have far-right views. He has officially and unambiguously declared his support for a party that is clearly to the right of the British Conservative Party. It's why his career is unravelling before our very eyes, and he currently can't get anywhere close to selling out a tiny two-date tour in his home country (for the first time ever).

All foreign aid should be used to finance the full repatriation of all "human units" used in the UN's Great Replacement programme over the past 20 years.

That would be money well spent.

Imagine if we had a public referendum on that idea...

Predicted result: a landslide.

Putting the 'Merrie' back in England.

Last edited:
No, wrong again. I simply explained to you why Morrissey is considered to have far-right views. He has officially and unambiguously declared his support for a party that is clearly to the right of the British Conservative Party. It's why his career is unravelling before our very eyes, and he currently can't get anywhere close to selling out a tiny two-date tour in his home country (for the first time ever).

Not unambiguously - (as far as we know) he's never voted, never joined, isn't campaigning with them, thinks they're uniting the left & right etc.

His problem is more that he's had terrible press & hasn't countered it with anything positive.

Not unambiguously - (as far as we know) he's never voted, never joined, isn't campaigning with them, thinks they're uniting the left & right etc.

His problem is more that he's had terrible press & hasn't countered it with anything positive.
If you express dislike of replacement migration, or support a party of that same opinion, then you will always be a far right bigot to a certain type of intolerant non-thinker.

These are the kind of people coming out of our schools and unis now. None can think critically. None can see things from different angles. They are rigid in their thought.

Just because Morrissey supports a certain party, does this mean he agrees with their every policy? Of course not.

Last edited:

It's not really baffling when you dig into it - it's a seriously weird party & it evolved out of Anne-Marie's work with Muslim atheists who were being attacked.

I don't think I've ever met Anne-Marie, but I do know Maryam Namazie a little & she was being harassed by devout Islamic groups. It was very ugly, scary stuff... I guess Anne-Marie cracked for some reason... She is (as I keep saying) an Irish, lesbian, feminist, vegan & we all know Morrissey's attraction to strong feminist types... Once you're in that world it's probably like boiling a frog, views get more out of touch with the mainstream... A bit like Jeremy Corbyn with his Zionist fantasies.

I don't think it'll last & I'll be damned if I'll give up on him just because he's been on a wobbly for a few years. He's not a politician.

Corbyn's 'problem' is that he is a true old-school anti-capitalist. If you rail against the banks and corporations then it's only logical that you will upset some very powerful and influential people of a certain tribe (who own these things).

These people will use their trusted friends in the press to crucify you.

It's happened to everyone who has ever tried it.

Last edited:
If you express dislike of replacement migration, or support a party of that same opinion, then you will always be a far right bigot to a certain type of intolerant non-thinker.

These are the kind of people coming out of our schools and unis now. None can think critically. None can see things from different angles. They are rigid in their thought.

Just because Morrissey supports a certain party does this mean he agrees with their every policy? Of course not.

I know. We all need to be more tolerant, stop flinging the bigot word around & listen. I like talking to you & I have modified my stance a little in response to concerns. But I am still a dyed in the wool leftie (even if my own side are being repulsive) & there's ONLY so far I go. I don't believe there's a great replacement & I think with a bit more care & caution a multicultural society can flourish.

I know. We all need to be more tolerant, stop flinging the bigot word around & listen. I like talking to you & I have modified my stance a little in response to concerns. But I am still a dyed in the wool leftie (even if my own side are being repulsive) & there's ONLY so far I go. I don't believe there's a great replacement & I think with a bit more care & caution a multicultural society can flourish.
The human world is not that different to the animal world. It works the same way as far as population numbers go. We'd all love everyone to get on, but sadly it doesn't work that way and never will - until we all lose our cultures and differences and histories to become bland unthinking homogenous consumers marching in a straight line.

The UN are undertaking a replacement programme. Their official papers say so (read above). The one I've posted above was issued in 2000 and even says Germany will need the most migration... then hey presto, look at what happened with the 'migrant crisis' only a few years back. It happened. Germany got their numbers. You can google the full document and though it's very long it is fascinating.

The UN see people as units. Money is everything and culture or difference is nothing to these immoral atheists. They simply want consumers.

Last edited:
The human world is not that different to the animal world. It works the same way as far as population numbers go. We'd all love everyone to get on, but sadly it doesn't work that way and never will.

The UN are undertaking a replacement programme. Their official papers say so (read above). The one I've posted above was issued in 2000 and even says Germany will need the most migration... then hey presto, look at what happened with the 'migrant crisis' only a few years back. It happened. Germany got their numbers. You can google the full document and though it's very long it is fascinating.

The UN see people as units. Money is everything and culture or difference is nothing to these immoral atheists. They simply want consumers.

It's not being done to wipe people out - it's because they need people to keep the economy going. They expect them to eventually blend in & adapt (host culture might not feel the strongest, but it is) & while that might be a bit Teach The World To Sing, that is what happens. Look at the USA, Australia & Canada - they created their own unique cultures in a few centuries out of people from different places. There will be some pockets of dissent & some fights - but that's human nature.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense is to the right of the Tories on a lot of issues.

It's not being done to wipe people out - it's because they need people to keep the economy going. They expect them to eventually blend in & adapt (host culture might not feel the strongest, but it is) & while that might be a bit Teach The World To Sing, that is what happens. Look at the USA, Australia & Canada - they created their own unique cultures in a few centuries out of people from different places. There will be some pockets of dissent & some fights - but that's human nature.

No coincidence that the US is the most violent of all developed countries in the world.

I said to Pilla yesterday when out walking:
"I might be tragic but I'm not so tragic that I would ever want to go to a gig and see my old idols again."

We walked past Sweden's smallest venue where posters were hanging announcing bands will play there that I listened to in the 90's.

I agree with you to an extent. The economy is everything to the UN. It is the number one concern. If it changes cultures or even wipes out cultures, they simply don't care, and in many ways it is even beneficial to them if we all turn into a homogenised coffee-coloured new culture.

But what I and many others are saying is that we don't want this. We don't want to be engineered in this way. And while the rich and the corporations benefit from migration and the cheap labour it provides, the working class do not.

So the 'economy' excuse is a one sided road. The rich benefit - the indigenous working and lower middle class do not. It means less wages and less chance of even finding a job due to a larger labour pool.

Back
Top Bottom