Doomsday 21 December 2012?

Tbevie

Girl afraid
Do you believe anything significant will happen?

Should we all celebrate Christmas on the 20th, just in case?

I'm tearing up my Morrissey ticket and plotting a pseudo-witty epitaph now ....

Do you believe anything significant will happen?

Should we all celebrate Christmas on the 20th, just in case?

I wouldnt be 2 worried about this, 21st of december WONT be doomsday and the end of the world as we know it!
Some changes may happen on dember the 21st as we as humans are being prepaired and readied 2 move into the next dimention and move forward 2 becoming all loving and compasinate beings, which is human destiny, but anything that does happen on dec 21st wont be anything major, in fact you wont even notice anything unless your particulary tuned in 2 such things, espically if your one of the spiritually enlighted Indigo, Crystal and Rainbow children ect.

The earths magnetic field is due to reverse once again 2 , but this is nothing 2 worry about either, its reversed many times in the past, we will just notice a few strange things such as the migration of birds geting a bit mixed up with were there suposed 2 be going ect!

The earth will die one day, but it just so happens that our sun is a stable star so it wont happen for a very long time yet ! The sun is unlickly to go super nova as its mass is not nearly large enough, our star is mearly a tiny baby compared 2 some of the super giant stars out there!!!!!!!!

But in about 4-5 billion years the Hydrogen fuel in the sun's core will evetually all be converted 2 helium. The core will contract and heat up, and upon reaching 100 million degrees Celsius, Helium fusion will begin. The outer layers of the sun will expand to about Earth's orbit boiling the earths seas ect, the earth will become much like venus is now, not really possible to substain life as we know it at the moment!

Life on the planet earth will be well exstinct a long time before that event anyways!

But humans will have found other planets ect to populate by then.

The tecnologly 2 time travel, will, in my opinion , come from other far more advanced life forms than ourselves, who will contact us and reveal the secrets when we are ready and civil enough 2 learn the tecnology!

So anyways I wouldent be 2 worried about december the 21st, its not doomsday or judgement day! :)

We can still look forward 2 christmas day on december the 25th! and opening all our x-mas pressies! :)

Of course and celibrate what christmas IS REALLY ABOUT 2 of course ! :)

(EDITED AND DELETED SOME OF POST, WAS A BIT 2 LONG FOR ITS OWN GOOD!)

Last edited:
I wouldnt be 2 worried about this, 21st of december WONT be doomsday and the end of the world as we know it!
Some changes may happen on dember the 21st as we as humans are being prepaired and readied 2 move into the next dimention and move forward 2 becoming all loving and compasinate beings, which is human destiny, but anything that does happen on dec 21st wont be anything major, in fact you wont even notice anything unless your particulary tuned in 2 such things, espically if your one of the spiritually enlighted Indigo, Crystal and Rainbow children ect.

The earths magnetic field is due to reverse once again 2 , but this is nothing 2 worry about either, its reversed many times in the past, we will just notice a few strange things such as the migration of birds geting a bit mixed up with were there suposed 2 be going ect!

The earth will die one day, but it just so happens that our sun is a stable star so it wont happen for a very long time yet ! The sun is unlickly to go super nova as its mass is not nearly large enough, our star is mearly a tiny baby compared 2 some of the super giant stars out there!!!!!!!!

But in about 4-5 billion years the Hydrogen fuel in the sun's core will evetually all be converted 2 helium. The core will contract and heat up, and upon reaching 100 million degrees Celsius, Helium fusion will begin. The outer layers of the sun will expand to about Earth's orbit boiling the earths seas ect, the earth will become much like venus is now, not really possible to substain life as we know it at the moment!

Life on the planet earth will be well exstinct a long time before that event anyways!

But humans will have found other planets ect to populate by then.

The tecnologly 2 time travel, will, in my opinion , come from other far more advanced life forms than ourselves, who will contact us and reveal the secrets when we are ready and civil enough 2 learn the tecnology!

So anyways I wouldent be 2 worried about december the 21st, its not doomsday or judgement day! :)

We can still look forward 2 christmas day on december the 25th! and opening all our x-mas pressies! :)

Of course and celibrate what christmas IS REALLY ABOUT 2 of course ! :)

(EDITED AND DELETED SOME OF POST, WAS A BIT 2 LONG FOR ITS OWN GOOD!)

I don't know if these are just your opinions or if there are facts, but I feel a lot better after reading it so thank you. :)

I bet you a £1000 the world won't end on the 21/12/12. All it is is the end of the Mayan calendar. And a palindrome

Kukulkan will ascend down from the skies and will return.
Nothing will ever be the same.

I don't know if these are just your opinions or if there are facts, but I feel a lot better after reading it so thank you. :)

Thanks for this! :)

Well some are my own personal opinions, but what i post is mostly facts.
I often seek knowledge from some of the greatest spiritually enlightened pychics and healers in the world!
They know there stuff ! and inform us that 21.12.20012 is nothing 2 worry about!
The maylan calender does NOT predict doomsday, not at all ! :)

Does anyone remember the mass hysteria and paralyzing fear surounding the nostrdamus prediction ? -

"In the year 1999 and 7 months
From the sky will come a great King of Terror.
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck"

Many thought this prediction would be the end of the world but It wasnt!
This verse correctly predicted something else instead!!

All the conspiricy theorists and scare mongers are having a field day about 21.12.2012 !!! :(

But the Doom-mongers will be disappointed 2 hear the apocalypse is on hold !
Its not going to happen on 21.12.2012 !

On the 21st decmber, the Sun moves into Capricorn and the winter solstice occurs in the Northern Hemisphere. Here we are at the 21.12.2012 point. a new phase of consciousness will occour when it comes 2 our spiritual evolution.
The year ends on december the 31st with the Sun in conjunct with Pluto, and planet of transformations in Capricorn.
So 2013 is going 2 be a great year ahead! :)

Anyways I will be back soonish, 2 wish everyone a merry x-mas!!! not far off now and I havent even done any proper christmas shopping yet!!!!

And will be back after that 2 wish everyone a happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

(DELETED REST OF WHAT I POSTED, I WENT COMPLETLY OFF TOPIC!!!! )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom