Edmonton, AB - Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium (Oct. 10, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I Wish You Lonely / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Back On The Chain Gang / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Irish Blood, English Heart / First Of The Gang To Die / Home Is A Question Mark / The Bullfighter Dies / Jack The Ripper / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday // Speedway

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Last edited:
Skinny, you posted this, one of your favourite cut 'n' paste lines, yesterday in another thread.
We didn't believe it then, & we don't now. :rolleyes:
I've never read anywhere that Moz has asked/urged anyone to vote for anything/any party...he doesn't even vote himself...
Fake news everyone, nothing to see here. Have you read the manifesto to which you're referring or do you just get your stuff from twitter/facebook/any old rag you find under the sofa?

It's Maurice E Maher

He has asked people to give For Britain “a chance” - the inference is clear that he wants people to vote for them or otherwise support them (through membership). Saying that they are the only party that can ensure “security” (from the scary immigrants lurking under his bed, presumably) carries the pretty clear implication he believes they should hold power. You are being disingenuous if you don’t recognize that.

Skinny, you posted this, one of your favourite cut 'n' paste lines, yesterday in another thread.
We didn't believe it then, & we don't now. :rolleyes:
I've never read anywhere that Moz has asked/urged anyone to vote for anything/any party...he doesn't even vote himself...
Fake news everyone, nothing to see here. Have you read the manifesto to which you're referring or do you just get your stuff from twitter/facebook/any old rag you find under the sofa?

Never liked Irish Blood.
Morrissey's muddled political lyrics set to a clumsy third-rate grunge tune.
Now we know that instead of 'Tories and Labour', he's urging us to vote for a far-right party who will slash taxes for the rich, deny a climate emergency, and massively increase military expenditure, it's even worse.
I think you're describing the current Conservative Party who indeed do all of the things you've listed. For Britain is one of the very few parties that promises to champion the most unfavoured group of all parties: the ordinary working class. And it is the only party that plans to ban halal slaughter. It would also reduce immigration (yes, reduce, nothing more) to try to aver the Great Replacement for little while longer.

For Britain is not extreme. A real right-wing party would not only end immigration completely but would reverse it by sending many people home. If Moz desired this he would air his support for an ethno-nationalist group like the NF.

Probably MUNICH

I think a third option could be If You Don't Like Me...

There is an outside shot that one of them was Never Again Will I Be A Twin but that was happening later in shows than these mystery songs.

I think Seasick/Munich are the best 2 educated guesses.

It’s not enormous.

Oh bless you - keep on banging that same drum Skinny Surface...you don't look silly at all.

2500 x $80 = more dosh than you will earn in the rest of your sadsack existence. Twat.

I think a third option could be If You Don't Like Me...

There is an outside shot that one of them was Never Again Will I Be A Twin but that was happening later in shows than these mystery songs.

I think Seasick/Munich are the best 2 educated guesses.

Seasick and Munich were both played. If you don't like me...was not, nor was Never again will I be a twin sadly, hopefully tonight in Calgary.

Oh bless you - keep on banging that same drum Skinny Surface...you don't look silly at all.

2500 x $80 = more dosh than you will earn in the rest of your sadsack existence. Twat.

Are you a clairvoyant or something, you know nothing about me you rabid dog.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom