spontaneously luminescent
Cappelle096.jpg

im from l.a., this 45 degrees F at almost 11 am out there is effed up
i lubs this city, but its too damn cold
especially now that my bed is cold
people die from this shit, dont they?
what can i do
i have no central heating
there is a fireplace in the living room, i guess ill just start setting fire to stuff b4 work :confused:

l_62b136f942f1966278773a2fd4bf8871.jpg

Cappelle096.jpg

what can i do
there is a fireplace in the living room, i guess ill just start setting fire to stuff b4 work :confused:

what's 45 in real money?
it's gotta be around 10, right?

You need bed socks and a hottie bottie.(I mean hot water bottle by the way not some bootilicious babe:rolleyes:)

Its cold here too.But I don't mind.I hate hot weather.

You need bed socks and a hottie bottie.(I mean hot water bottle by the way not some bootilicious babe:rolleyes:)

Its cold here too.But I don't mind.I hate hot weather.

I hate hot weather too.
Over here it's about 4C here right now, love it!
If temperatures go over 10C I start to panick. :p
Plus, I'm never cold. I see people at the busstop in their wintercoats shivering, and I'm standing there in my summercoat wondering why they are so cold. :rolleyes:

I hate hot weather too.
Over here it's about 4C here right now, love it!
If temperatures go over 10C I start to panick. :p
Plus, I'm never cold. I see people at the busstop in their wintercoats shivering, and I'm standing there in my summercoat wondering why they are so cold. :rolleyes:

i hate the summer, i cower like a lion. sun isn't good for the beast, he becomes aggressive:eek:

Cappelle096.jpg

what can i do

Yes I know the feeling! Certainly need more layers in the clothing department and a nice hot water bottle to make me snug.
Dublin has been very cold over the last few weeks, but I do live in the Northern hemisphere and the shortest day of the year is looming.

Tags
ban robby instead banben i gotz blanketz no way don't do that pig defends pig who moved my thread here? why was this moved here?
Back
Top Bottom