high resolution scan of You Have Killed Me 45 sleeve

mozangelestq0.png

Glad you like it. I wanted to scan it while it was new. This is what I fired up the scanner for though.

mozangelestq0.png

Glad you like it. I wanted to scan it while it was new. This is what I fired up the scanner for though.

I'm after all then high resolution pictures I can get, especially of back drops but also sleeves aswell:).

That's only a tiny sticker so doesn't come out so well. I'll try to keep things rollling when I get a chance. Do you make posters or t-shirts? I have some of that iron-on transfer paper but haven't used it yet.

That's only a tiny sticker so doesn't come out so well. I'll try to keep things rollling when I get a chance. Do you make posters or t-shirts? I have some of that iron-on transfer paper but haven't used it yet.

Neither acctually I'm sorry to say but I have some friends who makes t-shirts, that's all (if you'd like to check them out: www.veritas-clothing.se). Allthough I have been thinking of joining them (if I may) to make some Moz shirts perhaps. But as it is now, I'm only collecting.

Thanks!:)

I do not have the vinyl. I am going to keep scanning though. I have pictures and things. I also took the CD case apart and scanned the j-card.

Moz Wallpaper fom CD Case 300psi

mozwallpaper2dw7.png

Smaller version of file above at 100psi

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom