Holy grail of unreleased songs

I do it because I like it. It’s fun. It makes my dick hard.

Uncleskinny has traveled the world, has a family, has a good job and managed to get himself on a nationally broadcast gameshow all while spending nearly 2 decades on this site as a member and moderator. I’d say the effect of his time and posting is nonexistent to anything outside this site and vice versa.

The issue isn’t a matter of philosophy or psychology...it’s your inability to distinguish the goings on of this site with the reality that exists beyond it. This site isn’t everyone’s crutch...

You start with saying being a dick makes your dick hard and end with something about this site being a crutch so I'm pretty sure it's psychology, not philosophy.
"managed to get himself on a nationally broadcast gameshow"
wow.
tumblr_nct2trXRA41tq4of6o1_400.gif

You start with saying being a dick makes your dick hard and end with something about this site being a crutch so I'm pretty sure it's psychology, not philosophy.
"managed to get himself on a nationally broadcast gameshow"
wow.

I think you’re probably autistic.

The point was and is that skinny has done more with his life than you have.

I think you’re probably autistic.

The point was and is that skinny has done more with his life than you have.

No I think the point is that when you're miserable and claim your life is grand it doesn't fly.
You believe what you need to. Whatever makes your dick hard. :thumb:

No I think the point is that when you're miserable and claim your life is grand it doesn't fly.
You believe what you need to. Whatever makes your dick hard. :thumb:

It doesn’t fly for you...but then again what do you know?

Viva, 5 second sample of Fool Such As I plz.

Viva, 5 second sample of Fool Such As I plz.

Not going to happen.

I wasn’t going to do it for free before, I’m definitely not now since the only thing I was willing to give it up for is going to potentially see the light of day in 11 months.

I’m not the only one on here who has it. Ask them.

Not going to happen.

I wasn’t going to do it for free before, I’m definitely not now since the only thing I was willing to give it up for is going to potentially see the light of day in 11 months.

I’m not the only one on here who has it. Ask them.

No. I want it from you baby.

“Woo!”

Fun fact: I used to have a poster of Ric on my door as a pre-teen.

I’m about two decades past my pre-teens and I still have a poster of Hulk Hogan. Lol.

I’m about two decades past my pre-teens and I still have a poster of Hulk Hogan. Lol.

Haha, nothing wrong with that. I’m 30 and still watch YouTube videos about the 90’s haydays of Scott Hall and the like.

Haha, nothing wrong with that. I’m 30 and still watch YouTube videos about the 90’s haydays of Scott Hall and the like.

Same here. I was about 10 feet from Hall once. Never said anything to him. I’m just not the type to do that. I imagine these people just want to be left alone so I oblige. I live in a wrestling city so you see guys all the time as most of the bigger names live here. After all these years, they’re so commonplace. John Cena lives about 5 miles away from me and I went to his gym once. Batista is currently arguing with the city council about a permit for building a fence on his property. Don’t know if they resolved that yet. You run into Hogan at literally every local event. Macho Man used to do a lot of charity work around Christmastime before he passed away, visiting our elementary schools. Last Thanksgiving, I donated canned goods to the church Shawn Michaels and his family go to. So many, many more live here.

I’ve always liked Hall...even though he hung out with dicks and that means he’s probably a dick too, I just always felt for the guy and really wanted him to pull through. Kinda like when I was younger, every other month Robert Downey Jr. and Darryl Strawberry were getting busted and I don’t know why but I always just felt really bad for them.

Same here. I was about 10 feet from Hall once. Never said anything to him. I’m just not the type to do that. I imagine these people just want to be left alone so I oblige. I live in a wrestling city so you see guys all the time as most of the bigger names live here. After all these years, they’re so commonplace. John Cena lives about 5 miles away from me and I went to his gym once. Batista is currently arguing with the city council about a permit for building a fence on his property. Don’t know if they resolved that yet. You run into Hogan at literally every local event. Macho Man used to do a lot of charity work around Christmastime before he passed away, visiting our elementary schools. Last Thanksgiving, I donated canned goods to the church Shawn Michaels and his family go to. So many, many more live here.

I’ve always liked Hall...even though he hung out with dicks and that means he’s probably a dick too, I just always felt for the guy and really wanted him to pull through. Kinda like when I was younger, every other month Robert Downey Jr. and Darryl Strawberry were getting busted and I don’t know why but I always just felt really bad for them.

A lot of the guys I used to like are now dead. I usually loved heels as a kid, guys like Rick Rude and Mr Perfect, man just thinking about it I used to really love Mr Perfect. The Million Dollar Man was another guy I used to pull for.

In more recent times I liked Orion and Chris Jericho, he is probably my most recent favourite. His rants about Bob Barker are hilarious.

A guy that I used to detest was John Cena, but nowadays I have so much respect for him. He really is a total professional and actually seems like a funny guy.

A lot of the guys I used to like are now dead. I usually loved heels as a kid, guys like Rick Rude and Mr Perfect, man just thinking about it I used to really love Mr Perfect. The Million Dollar Man was another guy I used to pull for.

In more recent times I liked Orion and Chris Jericho, he is probably my most recent favourite. His rants about Bob Barker are hilarious.

A guy that I used to detest was John Cena, but nowadays I have so much respect for him. He really is a total professional and actually seems like a funny guy.

Your post reminded me of a picture I made for reddit when Hogan showed up to give a eulogy for Mean Gene the other week:

BA015CF9-CD6D-4308-A29F-7F098D3BCAD5.jpeg

Mr. Perfect actually died in a hotel behind the Best Buy I shop at. I didn’t really appreciate him as much as a kid as I do now. For me, the heels I loved were Macho Man, Piper and Flair.

Jericho also lives just a few miles away. He’s got a lovely house. Does Jericho still rant about Barker or do you mean just that one time he was a “contestant” on the Price Is Right?

I liked Cena when he was a heel doing his whole thuganomics rap thing...then they tried to make him into another Hogan and I too really started to detest him. He won me over again many years later. The more I learned about him and how driven he is the more I came to respect him too. The guy doesn’t waste a single second of the day. He is a funny guy. He’s far funnier in person than he is in any of the movies he gets cast in. If he wasn’t a millionaire, I’d feel bad for him having to simulate sex with Amy Schumer...

Wrestling is great. It helps a lot of men therapeutically work through their homosexual feelings.

Your post reminded me of a picture I made for reddit when Hogan showed up to give a eulogy for Mean Gene the other week:

View attachment 47304

Mr. Perfect actually died in a hotel behind the Best Buy I shop at. I didn’t really appreciate him as much as a kid as I do now. For me, the heels I loved were Macho Man, Piper and Flair.

Jericho also lives just a few miles away. He’s got a lovely house. Does Jericho still rant about Barker or do you mean just that one time he was a “contestant” on the Price Is Right?

I liked Cena when he was a heel doing his whole thuganomics rap thing...then they tried to make him into another Hogan and I too really started to detest him. He won me over again many years later. The more I learned about him and how driven he is the more I came to respect him too. The guy doesn’t waste a single second of the day. He is a funny guy. He’s far funnier in person than he is in any of the movies he gets cast in. If he wasn’t a millionaire, I’d feel bad for him having to simulate sex with Amy Schumer...

I feel like a lot of fans have over time changed their opinion of Cena and yeah, it's down to his insane work ethic. And unlike The Rock who you just felt was always gonna use the WWE as a springboard to Hollyweird, with Cena he is a wrestling guy through and through.

Jericho played his feud with Barker so straight it was hilarious. Watch this clip to the end where Jericho delivers the payoff line. It's outstanding comedy timing.

It’s great what DDP did to help Hall. That shit that happened with Benoit was tragic. And Guerrero before that.

Sorry for derailing this holy grail thread to the holy grail of wrestling moments, everyone.

I quite liked the grey-gloved Undertaker & Psycho Sid/Sid Vicious era myself.
Have watched for a very long time.
Not so much these days though.

As for unreleased stuff...
Still hoping Joyce’s "presentation of 56 cassette tapes full of unreleased demos, kept in a box in his basement" see the light of day.
Regards,
FWD.

I quite liked the grey-gloved Undertaker & Psycho Sid/Sid Vicious era myself.
Have watched for a very long time.
Not so much these days though.

As for unreleased stuff...
Still hoping Joyce’s "presentation of 56 cassette tapes full of unreleased demos, kept in a box in his basement" (as per Inside The Smiths documentary) see the light of day.
Regards,
FWD.

I doubt !!!!!!!!!! If someone owns something , it is more likely to be Johnny. Joyce was at the pub while Marr and Street were producing.

Back
Top Bottom