Holy Smokes! NRitH hits 8000 posts!!!!!

SO MANY DEEP THOUGHTS!

8000posts.gif

Bejesus! Everytime I vanish for a few days and then come back, you've gone up another thousand posts! Damn that Word Association Thread...damn it to hell. hahaha
Congrats! And an advanced congrats for 10,000...which you should have by sometime tomorrow. LOL

Congratulations. Although hitting all those posts must have hurt something awful.

It all depends on who else is logged in--it's hard to play solo on, erm, SoLow. :D

At the risk of exposing myself as filthy-minded-- do you realize you have a happy-happy day-glo penis gamboling across the bottom of your posts?

Congratulations. Although hitting all those posts must have hurt something awful.

They represent an assload of time that I'll never get back. Neither will my employer.

At the risk of exposing myself as filthy-minded-- do you realize you have a happy-happy day-glo penis gamboling across the bottom of your posts?

No, do I? I have sigs turned off. :D

congratulations!!! :D:guitar::D:guitar:

here are some weird cats for you!

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w78/f***thisshit92/icons/funny-1.gif

Love it! Reminds me of this one (has some NSFW language, kiddies):

pussy.gif

i cant believe i sat here and read that whole thing!!

HAHAHA! I was just gonna say the same exact thing. That was the longest gif ever...what made it worse was that my boss is sitting right behind me. Thought is was never gonna end. But I did LOL at the "the one where your dad's doing lines......." part. hahahahaha:D:p

Back
Top Bottom