Hop Farm Festival preview: Why Prince and Morrissey sit at music's top table - yourcanterbury.co.uk

Chris Britcher has written an article celebrating the talent of Morrissey and Prince, two of the headliners at this years Hop Farm Festival.

The writer discusses how the artists have similarly become disillusioned with the music industry. He also mentions how both artists sometimes upset their fans (the Solo t-shirts get a mention) and how both abstain from eating eating meat (Prince is vegan).

The article is located here:

Hop Farm Festival preview: Why Prince and Morrissey sit at music's top table - yourcanterbury.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
I seem to recall there was some suggestion of a Morrissey / Prince meeting with a view to a collaboration in the 90s....

I wish Morrissey would change his mind and get his music released by whatever means necessary. Time marches on, he's not getting any younger.

Re: Article: Hop Farm Festival preview: Why Prince and Morrissey sit at music's top t

I wish Morrissey would change his mind and get his music released by whatever means necessary. Time marches on, he's not getting any younger.

I know! In that picture taken with Joey Barton, he looks like he's in his 60s!

Price is vegan, but Moz consumes bovine lactation because he thinks raping and destroying cows is okay.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom