I’m not far left, I’m...far forward t shirt

Suedehead90

The one he wore in the recent concerts, anybody have an idea of where to get a t shirt made up of this/have have a good image of the design?

The first line (importantly) is "I'm not far right".

The one he wore in the recent concerts, anybody have an idea of where to get a t shirt made up of this/have have a good image of the design?
Anybody have a pic of this?

I prefer the Cologne version that he wore, just wanted an image so I could get a shirt made up of it. Thanks all the same

I prefer the Cologne version that he wore, just wanted an image so I could get a shirt made up of it. Thanks all the same
The shirt in Cologne was the same as the white one except in grey - they're the same. The JPG posted above is the closest to a flat image of it I've seen since it was first pictured at any gig.
Grey version (with the cut neck as per other t-shirts):

i4pj0g0avsl41.jpg

You could take the source image (which will probably be easier), find the font and recreate it (clever arty types here will know the font), but I've not seen anything you could use (of the entire image used) that's good quality and scalable enough to put on a shirt.
Best of luck,
Regards,
FWD.

thanks, though there is a difference with ‘Köln’ written on the leg (just to be picky!). Hopefully something will pop up sooner or later anyway
I will add it to my watch out for list.
Copying something he hand wrote on the shirt might be tough as I've yet to see anything HQ enough, but will keep looking.
Regards,
FWD.

Edit: Any use?
IMG_20200405_121220.jpg

(You can zoom quite well on this).

Sorry I was being a bit dim there, it didn’t click that it was hand written on! Also, I can copy and paste an image to get a shirt made up but editing etc as simple as it may be wouldn’t be my strong point

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
This is a great shirt. I wish they'd put it up on Mporium, as I'd rather Moz got the money than some random Ebay seller with zero reviews.

Well when I bought the shirt a few days ago the advert was taken down by eBay for some reason. Then I had an email from the guy that sold it and turns out it’s the same chap who runs the dead posh site. Bought a few from there in the past, some nice designs on there. But yeah, I do agree it would be nice if it was on Mporium

Back
Top Bottom