If you were banned...

If you were banned and swore you'd never come back, would you return anyway?

• No, I can express my adoration for Moz and hatred for people elsewhere

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Yes, because I was banned unfairly and everyone should know!

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Yes, but I'd do it quietly so I could be part of the community again.

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
Boy, the choices sucked ;)

Just out of curiosity...

I don't know why I voted.... I will never get banned because I'm too nice a guy and because if I ever get in trouble.....I'll just trade my virginity for exoneration with one of the moderators.

I don't know why I voted.... I will never get banned because I'm too nice a guy and because if I ever get in trouble.....I'll just trade my virginity for exoneration with one of the moderators.

If you have something you can't give away.. you probably aren't going to be able to sell it. I know this because my virginity has negative value.

I would start my own site that would be just like this one but better. It would be a combination Morrissey and Paris Hilton site.

I would start my own site that would be just like this one but better. It would be a combination Morrissey and Paris Hilton site.

Isn't that the Mozwa site?

You guys probably know more about it than I do. You talk about it a lot.

I checked it out when it was launched. I found it to not really offer anything that moz-solo doesn't. At least here we called names by the man himself. :)

I checked it out when it was launched. I found it to not really offer anything that moz-solo doesn't. At least here we called names by the man himself. :)

Is it time for me to start another Thank The Mods Thread to exonerate me for my behavior tonight? :rolleyes:

Boy, the choices sucked ;)

Sadly, the poll option doesn't leave room for more descriptive choices.

The first option originally read "No, there are plenty of other places I can blindly follow the herds in expressing my blind, undying devotion to all things Morrissey (places he'd approve of, even)" but there just wasn't enough room.

OK, I just made that up. I don't remember what the original first option was.

I like it actually, but can only be obsessed with one site at a time.

Is it time for me to start another Thank The Mods Thread to exonerate me for my behavior tonight? :rolleyes:

If you did something, I missed it.. but you can send money via paypal to [email protected]

OK you can't, but if you want to, let us know and I'll have david set up the email address.

If you have something you can't give away.. you probably aren't going to be able to sell it. I know this because my virginity has negative value.

Damn, you're so right.....
I guess I'll clean the moderators houses in exchange for pardon.....if it ever comes to that. :o

Morrissey-solo is a well established site. By picking at a new competitor you lower the standards of this site. I don't see why a small site that is new and doesn't get nearly the traffic of this site would be a threat to you in any way.
I do not know David but I would imagine that he has seen sites come and go and he lists links to many sites so I don't think he sees them as competition.

I'm not going to characterize how you are coming across. I might be misreading you.

Morrissey-solo is a well established site. By picking at a new competitor you lower the standards of this site. I don't see why a small site that is new and doesn't get nearly the traffic of this site would be a threat to you in any way.
I do not know David but I would imagine that he has seen sites come and go and he lists links to many sites so I don't think he sees them as competition.

I'm not going to characterize how you are coming across. I might be misreading you.

Clearly.. since I was being sarcastic. I really don't care is Moz thinks this is the best site in the world or the worst.

I have nothing against mozwa.. they actually have a live chat as opposed to one where you have to keep hitting refresh. They have some good ideas. I just don't have much interest in contributing to a site that's set its goal as creating a site that MOZ Would Approve of.

Back
Top Bottom