Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

I'm quarantined alone. Sometimes I feel sorry for myself. Then I got to thinking how much of a nightmare it would be to be quarantined with someone you were pretending to like.
Good point! I actually read something that depressed the hell out of me; somebody saying something like how domestic violence and child abuse rates must be skyrocketing. That's some serious Steve Croce shit...

Good point! I actually read something that depressed the hell out of me; somebody saying something like how domestic violence and child abuse rates must be skyrocketing. That's some serious Steve Croce shit...
Who's that?

I like Bernie too. But Biden plays ball and that's all the investors need. Preferably someone they don't have to babysit.

Hello Aaron I knew it was you, you posted your picture. How's the kid and girlfriend or wife or whatever?
You like Bernie too, tell me how do you think Bernie's economic plans (you know the ones even he has admitted he hasn't costed properly yet) are gonna get America on the road to recovery. Bernie is a kook.

Niace! ;)

Sorry to hear that. She may be lucky to get it now while more care is available and hopefully she will recover quickly.

Yes, everybody hopes the best outcome. But it's quite unfair if you think about it. People who brought this virus to their hometowns, selfishly travelling abroad when everybody already knew this problem existed around the globe, they are the ones who will receive the best medical attention. I know it's a mean thought, but it's worth to note it. Life is not fair.

I looked but I can't work it out yet, but how are people being treated in hospitals over in the US when they don't have the NHS-type free health care that we in the UK do? Are people getting free emergency access, or stumping up their hard earned cash to get treatment? Genuine question.

And notice how lots of sick people with shot immune systems are dying with the virus but not of it.

The killer flu of winter 14/15 was worse. So what's going on?

And notice how lots of sick people with shot immune systems are dying with the virus but not of it.

Stop talking bollocks and read more.

13 year british boy has died of coronavirus.

"They said he had no apparent underlying health conditions and tested positive for Covid-19 on Friday, a day after he was admitted to King's College Hospital."

More:

"Why no one should believe they're safe: How young people - many who were perfectly fit and healthy - ARE being killed by coronavirus"

Another:

"UK woman, 21, with no health issues dies from Covid-19, family say"
This story has been proved to be bullshit. The girl died of a heart attack, not anything to do with the virus. Google it if you don't believe me.

Stop watching the news.

When this is all over and the media hysterics has died down we will find out the full truth about these scare stories.

The 13 year old boy from Brixton they are currently sensationalizing died with the virus - not because of it. News reports are careful to word it like this, because he was likely sick and dying of something else entirely but got corona because of a weakened immune system. Great scare story for the press to terrify the public with though.

Suddenly everyone is stuck indoors fully reliant on the BBC (whose existence only weeks ago was under threat).

The media is loving all the sudden attention and people are actually believing their exaggerations and lies, including close members of my family who are terrified of even leaving the house.

The media, top to bottom, are irresponsible scum.

Last edited:
This story has been proved to be tabloid bullshit. The girl died of a heart attack, not anything to do with the virus. Google it if you don't believe me.

Stop watching the news.

That sounds familiar.

I mean, I guess I could stop watching the news and get news from Morrissey or someone on a forum.

Amazing how easy it’s all been. I suspect we will next be obliged to carry a form of ID which relates to our ‘Covid-19 status’.

The Chinese goverment have spread the rumor that Covid-19 was started by the US military. For many in China it has been accepted as the truth.

That sounds familiar.

I mean, I guess I could stop watching the news and get news from Morrissey or someone on a forum.
That Moz song is more relevant now than ever. Listen to the lyrics and slavishly follow them just like you follow the news. It's a more sensible option.

That coronavirus figure is incorrect.

"Deaths 42,092"

Back
Top Bottom