Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Perspective at last.

Your perspective is distorted due to your incorrect interpretation of the data.

Google the worldwide daily death rate for the flu. I'll save you a trip:

"Every year an estimated 290,000 to 650,000 people die in the world due to complications from seasonal influenza (flu) viruses. This figure corresponds to 795 to 1,781 deaths per day due to the seasonal flu."

Now, go and Google the worldwide daily death rate for coronavirus. Again, I'll save you a trip:

Over 800 deaths in 1 day in the US:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...-latest-news/#link-N67TC35IXJDAVKUYPUTTU6H5CU

381 in the UK in 1 day:
https://www.ft.com/content/17e6ccf8-b7da-4c07-9f9c-ab7a946b5aa7

849 deaths in Spain in 1 day:
https://www.france24.com/en/2020033...st-daily-coronavirus-toll-with-849-new-deaths

Just 3 countries and the figure is already above that of the daily death rate for the flu.

"Every year an estimated 290,000 to 650,000 people die in the world due to complications from seasonal influenza (flu) viruses. This figure corresponds to 795 to 1,781 deaths per day due to the seasonal flu."

Now, go and Google the worldwide daily death rate for coronavirus. Again, I'll save you a trip:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...-latest-news/#link-N67TC35IXJDAVKUYPUTTU6H5CU

381 in the UK in 1 day:

https://www.france24.com/en/2020033...st-daily-coronavirus-toll-with-849-new-deaths

Just 3 countries and the figure is already above that of the daily death rate for the flu.
People dying with the virus (not because of it) are officially included in the 'coronavirus deaths' figures. In other words the figures are complete bullshit that the press are exploiting for their scaremongering campaign (but of course you will still believe them - and whatever other nonsense they feed you).

As for the 13 yr old boy whose family say was 'healthy', the autopsy has not even happened yet.

Last edited:
And 405,000 died last year from malaria virus. But no one cares about the black persons virus. Racism st its finest.

People dying with the virus (not because of it) are officially included in the 'coronavirus deaths' figures. In other words the figures are complete bullshit that the press are exploiting for their scaremongering campaign (but of course you will still believe them - and whatever other nonsense they feed you).

As for the 13 yr old boy whose family say was 'healthy', the autopsy has not even happened yet.

We know that coronavirus may not be the main cause of death. People that are already ill are contracting coronavirus and then dying. If you have a weak immune system and contract coronavirus, you could die. If you have a weak immune system and don't contract coronavirus...

At Risk Groups info:

381 in the UK in 1 day:

I’ve been in the midst of death my entire life; I don’t find those statistics startling. Particularly when you consider the numbers who’ve died trying to make sure Europe didn’t succumb to the martial law we’ve recently accepted.

Google the ‘startling’ statistics coming from the Diamond Princess. The outbreak on vessel is being used as a case study. If the lethality of the virus was as potent as is being suggested, in the media, it should’ve killed dozens of passengers. It didn’t.

Hey Robbie did you read that article about how screwed the Dodgers are because of this? Redturn, Joc, some other guy come up for free agency in ‘21. My only solace is imagining all my favorite basebois relaxing, watching movies and playing video games while high AF instead of boarding buses and planes to play boring games night after night. ? Joe Kelly shouldn’t have thrown that last game. Kershaw melted down. Kelly threw it. I was there. I cried. “We’ll get em next time!” Lol.

Who would’ve thought all my years of premium maximum volume “woo who whoing” was foreseeing Wuhan and world health organization. ? Who closed my gdm symbolism thread i can’t put this shit here with the normals. ?
I'll admit it crossed my mind that the Dodgers made some moves that might now look particularly bad given no season, but cmon, as I lifelong Dodger fan, fact is were the new cursed team, losing to cheaters and now a pandemic, its just what it means to bleed Dodger blue...

I'll admit it crossed my mind that the Dodgers made some moves that might now look particularly bad given no season, but cmon, as I lifelong Dodger fan, fact is were the new cursed team, losing to cheaters and now a pandemic, its just what it means to bleed Dodger blue...
I saw a Chase Utley doppelgänger at Sprouts today. I wanted to tell him sorry he got roped to being the moral support coach to a cursed team. It was just a dude in a mask buying chocolate covered almonds, it probably would’ve freaked him out.

It amazes me how you could fall for this crap. Aside from the blatantly clickbait-y title, the grammar is atrocious. "Here's the ventilators that was sent to New York." Come on, man. Doesn't that tell you anything?

It amazes me how you could fall for this crap. Aside from the blatantly clickbait-y title, the grammar is atrocious. "Here's the ventilators that was sent to New York." Come on, man. Doesn't that tell you anything?
The truth doesn't have time for proper grammar.

Oh the lies they tell on CNN
Are perfectly conjugated
You can't believe the things they say
They feel the truth is overrated
- unreleased Bob Dylan tune

Oh the lies they tell on CNN
Are perfectly conjugated
You can't believe the things they say
They feel the truth is overrated
- unreleased Bob Dylan tune

The problem becomes "OK, so, where do you get the truth from?" And it's alternately harder and easier now than it ever was, and for the same reason. The proliferation of data and information and first-hand eyewitness reporting is unprecedented.

You can hear bullshit on the "news" but you can go on Reddit and get info from people on the front lines.

You have to take a little bit of everything, find the commonalities, and stay calm. Piece them together and form some kind of cohesive understanding of what's going on.

The propensity for hyperbole in the mainstream media is at a fevered pitch. And everything is Trump lied, Trump failed, Trump is to blame, Trump Trump Trump. But if you get past the biases, you can start to pick out some reality.

The problem becomes "OK, so, where do you get the truth from?" And it's alternately harder and easier now than it ever was, and for the same reason. The proliferation of data and information and first-hand eyewitness reporting is unprecedented.

You can hear bullshit on the "news" but you can go on Reddit and get info from people on the front lines.

You have to take a little bit of everything, find the commonalities, and stay calm. Piece them together and form some kind of cohesive understanding of what's going on.

The propensity for hyperbole in the mainstream media is at a fevered pitch. And everything is Trump lied, Trump failed, Trump is to blame, Trump Trump Trump. But if you get past the biases, you can start to pick out some reality.

Read>Review>Research>Analyse>Filter>Decide...problem is who has the time to do all that on a regular basis?
I would say no one who actually works for a living has the time to do this, unless they have a dedicated interest. And then it all changes the next day so I don't really see the point, it's hardly efficient use of time. So most people go Read>Decide.
This is why we have grablines & headlines to pull you in (Did you see the headlines?, Did you see the grablines?), & the obvious clickbait stuff.

Back
Top Bottom