Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Your party puts banners up when no one is looking.
Why do you think that is?

It is virtually illegal to be part of a group with their opinions. The two-party establishment in dominance does not allow it. These people are discriminated against worst than any BAME ever has been - all for their wrongthink. So they operate in careful secrecy.

Why do you think that is?

It is virtually illegal to be part of a group with their opinions. The two-party establishment in dominance does not allow it. These people are discriminated against worst than any BAME ever has been - all for their wrongthink. So they operate in careful secrecy.

It's because you're gutless & everyone hates you.

Tbh - for Morrissey's sake I wish Reel would get knotted. Her racial hatred (as well as being noxious in & of itself) is potentially extremely damaging when it's near his name. And I'd rather his reputation recovered while he's still alive.
It's a shame you take differences of opinion personally. I can assure you that Moz doesn't.

You happen to loathe those that spout "received opinion," yet you'd love to meet reel. Forgive me if I find your hypocrisy hilarious in its transparency. Are you even trying?
People with identical opinions would have very little to say in a political discussion.

He's undoubtedly sensitive, but he firmly believes in free speech. You don't. You want me silenced. That's the issue here.

He doesn't believe in people lying about him.

& I'd like you to take your mince to another forum.

I respect your opinion.

But again, it ain't happening.

So learn to live with the opinion of others. The modern left may be a sheep like cult where people fear difference, but the rest of the world is not like that.

Last edited:
I respect your opinion.

But again, it ain't happening.

So learn to live with the opinion of others. The modern left may be a sheep like cult where people fear difference, but the rest of the world is not like that.

You support a party that will apparently impose a don't ask, don't tell policy.

We'd all like you to leave too, or at least not post your twee shite 24 hrs a day, but that ain't happening either

People with identical opinions would have very little to say in a political discussion.
It is a curious modern phenomena that asking people what they think has actually become a process of auditing, rather than listening.

If the person that put this together can't spell the name correctly, something that most literate people would instantly see was a mistake and that anyone could easily check, then it creates doubt about anything else they say as they don't seem capable of the slightest amount of research.
Unfortunately, when one does google the name just to be sure, it leads to a credible news source, Reuters, where we find that she did not provide sources for her claims at the time and given the opportunity to do so later did not respond.
So, yes, a spelling mistake, in this case, equals lies.

😶

WTF????? say what FC??
1 if a person cant spell the name correctly
2 something most LITERATE peep would INSTANTLY see was a mistake????

wouldnt the literate peep instantly see that its illiterate?? not a mistake FFS your
literate peep would have to be illiterate for them to think it was a mistakedoh:
everybody is illiterate and literate at the same time?:confused:

3 then in creates doubt about anything else??? but wait a minute the literate
peep would see that it was a mistake!!!! but then its not a mistake but the peep
instead of making an innocent mistake is now NOT CAPABLE of the slightest
amount of research???????????:crazy:

so now the mistake is a lie??? a misspelling is a horrible lie?????? WTF???

none of this makes sense FC!!!o_O
your 'basic logic' has gone BOOM!!:bowling:

He's undoubtedly sensitive, but he firmly believes in free speech. You don't. You want me silenced. That's the issue here.
Why is it always that the people who ramble on about “free speech” are the ones who understand least what that actually means? No one wants you “silenced,” the request is simply that you f*** off.

Gays were a lot happier in the closet. Many enjoyed their secretive transgressive lifestyles. It was very radical and exciting I can imagine. Now they have full freedom and more PTSD anxiety/nervous breakdowns than ever.

Racists were a lot happier in the closet. Many enjoyed their secretive transgressive lifestyles. It was very radical and exciting I can imagine. Now they have full freedom and more PTSD anxiety/nervous breakdowns than ever.
FTFY

If Moz believes in free speech, why can't everyone comment on his new Instagram account? It says "Comments are limited".
Probably for the same reason you can’t simply shout whatever you want through his letterbox: he has proprietor’s rights. And a human right to privacy too, which means he doesn’t have to explain every decision to every idiot who demands one.

Why is it always that the people who ramble on about “free speech” are the ones who understand least what that actually means? No one wants you “silenced,” the request is simply that you f*** off.
That’s essentially the government’s position on the right to protest. Did you hear it on the telly?

Back
Top Bottom