Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Again it's a truth that many gays would agree with.

The night has been taken away from the gay life and instead there shines down a horrible bright rainbow light stripping their lives of all mystery and transgression.
You're generalizing, some don't want to have a mysterious life... many want to have fun, openly, and live their lives freely

If it does become impossible to go about everyday life without having been vaccinated I want to be assured that I can have one promptly at any time I choose. Not yet, though.

If Moz believes in free speech, why can't everyone comment on his new Instagram account? It says "Comments are limited".
Morrissey can do what he likes so long as it is within the law. It is perfectly legal to limit comments on his own Instagram. There is a lot of hatred and bullying on this website and Morrissey is probably protecting himself and his fans and friends from that. I doubt that Uncle Skinny has posted on there. The reason why Morrissey has bodyguards again is about protection.

If it does become impossible to go about everyday life without having been vaccinated I want to be assured that I can have one promptly at any time I choose. Not yet, though.
There’s a couple of fundamental bedrocks of the Universal Convention of Human Rights which should complicate any internal passport intentions. But the liberals on here and elsewhere seem to want to tear that up. Funny old world Dale.

Racists were a lot happier in the closet. Many enjoyed their secretive transgressive lifestyles. It was very radical and exciting I can imagine. Now they have full freedom and more PTSD anxiety/nervous breakdowns than ever.
FTFY

😶

"YOU" can imagine that it was exciting and very radical to be a racist in the closet?????:crazy:
now they have FULL FREEDOM unlike the KKK back in the day:crazy:
but have anxiety??
how do you happen to know this FC that the old racists were happier and more radical in
the closet??

😶

FC 'basic logic' goes BOOM:bowling:

There’s a couple of fundamental bedrocks of the Universal Convention of Human Rights which should complicate any internal passport intentions. But the liberals on here and elsewhere seem to want to tear that up. Funny old world Dale.
Who here wants mandatory vaccines? Or, like your best friend reel, is that simply a boogeyman you’ve created to feel good about your “anti-hegemonic” position?

Turns out that if you shout 'Tories are fascists' for fifty years eventually you find a Tory administration that is.

Strangely, that's the point at which the left stops shouting 'Tories are fascists'.

Who here wants mandatory vaccines? Or, like your best friend reel, is that simply a boogeyman you’ve created to feel good about your “anti-hegemonic” position?
Who mentioned mandatory vaccines?

Turns out that if you shout 'Tories are fascists' for fifty years eventually you find a Tory administration that is.

Strangely, that's the point at which the left stops shouting 'Tories are fascists'.
Brilliant

You did, last year. Quite often.
Untrue. If your ego has got the better of you again, you might at least review what I actually said. And perhaps even acknowledge that it is indeed coming to pass? Can your ego deal with that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Untrue. If your ego has got the better of you again, you might at least review what I actually said. And perhaps even acknowledge that it is indeed coming to pass? Can your ego deal with that?
Ego? My, how lame. I'd go back through your posting history and pull out a few examples but having spent this afternoon manuring my allotment, I've had more than enough horseshit for one day.

“This member limits who may view their full profile.”

Ego? My, how lame. I'd go back through your posting history and pull out a few examples but having spent this afternoon manuring my allotment, I've had more than enough horseshit for one day.
The Labour Party is against 'vaccine passports' - as is the entire left. And a huge swathe of the right.

It's one of Boris's empty headline grabbers. He is a journalist. He knows what people get excited by.

Would you agree that it’s the absence rather than the imposition of a mandatory inoculation programme which is part of the rationale for the passport system proposed?

Why make it mandatory when you can terrify/brainwash/manipulate/blackmail most people into taking them?

Who are you kidding? Your entire identity is founded upon a fear of everyone who doesn’t look like you.
I belong to the most diverse-looking race on earth. White people all look completely different in comparison to all other races.

Which makes your accusation absurd.

I belong to the most diverse-looking race on earth. White people all look completely different in comparison to all other races.

Which makes your accusation absurd.
It’s sometimes hard to tell if you’re playing dumb or if that’s actually your intellectual baseline.

Back
Top Bottom