Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

I'm no expert, but I would say that it is a big problem, despite the fact that it doesn't seem to be terribly serious. I do think the media is blowing it up quite a bit. The most dangerous factors or coronavirus are it's extreme contagiousness and how little we know about it.
The mortality rate has gone up from 1% to 3.4%, which is alarming but still not very much. Coronavirus certainly is not a death sentence. Most of the deaths are people with weak immune systems because of age and underlying medical conditions. Plus, many people only experience mild flu-like symptoms.
Still, I presume that it will only get worse if we take much longer to extinguish it.

Donald Trump seems to think it's overblown. So, naturally, you'll find this site divided on the matter.

"Autopsies show severe damage to COVID-19 patients' lungs and immune system, according to a doctor in Wuhan reached by the Global Times, who called for measures to prevent fibrosis of the lungs at an early stage of the disease.

"The influence of COVID-19 on the human body is like a combination of SARS and AIDS as it damages both the lungs and immune systems," Peng Zhiyong, director of the intensive care unit of the Zhongnan Hospital of Wuhan University in Wuhan, told the Global Times on Friday."

moz will cancel leeds and blame cv19, not the poor sales, but wait till the last sec, to be max jackass, as usual.

I don't know which "they" you are talking about. Lots of people say it's not as serious as the flu that goes around every year, but the way it's being dealt with is almost more frightening than the virus itself. Schools and businesses are being closed and people are being told to stay home. It kind of reminds me of the panic after 9/11. "They" came on the news and told everyone to buy plastic to seal their homes and a lot of people did it.
These diseases they come up with every year or two feel like test runs for "the event" that I hope will never happen which will be some kind of outbreak like this, or some "terror attack" and whatever they have planned after that. They still haven't perfected robot slaves yet but when that day comes they probably have a virus ready for us that will live up to the hype.

seems it becomes highly problematic in cases of comorbidity, i.e. when covid19 breaks out on top of another disease, esp. like pulmonary diseases e.g. asthma or diseases that weaken the immune system like aids. seems that even our many and wide-spread diseases of civilization like high blood pressure and allergies of all sorts, diabetes, etc., and even symptoms of a cold might turn lethal in combination with covid19.

another thing is that even the world health organization have corrected the death rate of covid19 to 3.4 yesterday. that of the flu is appr. 0.1.

sorry for the bold letters. cant change it.

This study contributes to the general confussion about the topic. Sometimes it seems people in charge don't know what they are talking about.

Everything seems so strange.

If you're over 70 and don't have a great auto immune system then 'yeah' but otherwise 'nawe.'

If you're over 70 and don't have a great auto immune system then 'yeah' but otherwise 'nawe.'

Today one person died of corona virus, but 1700 died from heart disease. The media wants us to focus on this novel coronavirus but there are more people dying everyday from other things. Just Eat Healthier , take care of your body's natural antibiotic maker, the liver and kidneys. fight the oxygen immune suppressor, 5G. stop with all the garbage we subject ourselves to and we'll be the 98% that can survive this coronavirus.

Can we talk about Joe Rogan? He's like Howard Stern in that he gets these great guests but then it all seems like such a waste. I'm even interested in the things he talks about but I can't stand to watch his show most of the time.

I don't know which "they" you are talking about. Lots of people say it's not as serious as the flu that goes around every year, but the way it's being dealt with is almost more frightening than the virus itself. Schools and businesses are being closed and people are being told to stay home. It kind of reminds me of the panic after 9/11. "They" came on the news and told everyone to buy plastic to seal their homes and a lot of people did it.
These diseases they come up with every year or two feel like test runs for "the event" that I hope will never happen which will be some kind of outbreak like this, or some "terror attack" and whatever they have planned after that. They still haven't perfected robot slaves yet but when that day comes they probably have a virus ready for us that will live up to the hype.
I cannot wait for that day. The lower orders such as yourself have run amok for far too long.

I cannot wait for that day. The lower orders such as yourself have run amok for far too long.

And why are you bothering me again? You never win. The position you're in, due entirely to your own stupidity, is one no one would envy. You should be embarrassed coming on here trashing your sister for not wanting to store your junk indefinitely, while she is also trying to raise her kids, or discussing your plans to cheat someone out of being paid by locking your credit card. I mean, you're not exactly one of the elite.

Back
Top Bottom