Is Morrissey suffering domestic violence or suffering any abuse in his life?

Is Morrissey suffering domestic violence or suffering any sort of abuse in his life?

• Total voters
I wonder what M has been up to in the recent months. He obviously can't tour, so has he been writing new songs?
My guess is he's been hard at work on 'List of the Lost 2: Revenge of the Bulbous Salutation'. Be afraid. Be very afraid. :eek:

People who are being abused usually talk about home, going home, they don't know where their home is. That's because they suffer from physical or psychological violence or both of them in the places where they should feel they are accepted and loved. It's a syndrome, it's real. The main characteristic is a huge change of personality, tastes, opinions and the way of socializing. It's real and it happens more than you think in everyday life . They usually ask for help in ways that their captors don't recognize victims are asking for help.

I think you are over-analysing this, writing a song like Home Is A Question Mark isn’t really proof of abuse. It’s a common theme I think alot of people can relate to/write about, not just those who suffer from abusement

Idiotic troll thread. He lost half his fanbase, his album bombed, his Mum died, he gets wall-to-wall abuse on social media, he has no record label and can't tour. He's had an extremely shit couple of years.
i think the majority of working class people have probably had a way worse last year and a bit. holy shit, lady, where have you been...

I wonder what M has been up to in the recent months. He obviously can't tour, so has he been writing new songs? It must be very difficult for him to get another major deal in the current climate, so unless he's ready to drop his standards, I can't see a new album in the near future, if ever.

I’m guessing after his mother’s passing he spent time healing and looking through family photo books, because of the ones he posted on Central. Being an artist I expect that he naturally and eventually turned to working on songs maybe even going through old or new tracks band members may have sent him.

There’ll always be some label that would want to release his work. Though yes it may come to him accepting a less than glamorous contract that he’d want.

I reckon first it's suffering FROM domestic violence. I reckon like at THE hospital, not at hospital. I reckon are you alleging Nancy abuses him?

What he has been doing his entire life, except for the 3 years he had to be in the shitty smiths in Brittin. Wake up, f*** Nancy, surf, breakfast burrito and coffee, play basketball, go to the Sunset Marquis and find some slut there to f***, go home to Malibu, have Nancy make her famous spaghetti with marinara sauce for dinner, play NBA2k with the California Son Junior, and go to bed. Wake up and repeat. c*** twit colour labour chipper curry fek'll northern base inn nnn nnnn nnnn nnn n nnnn n it.

Fark Arse

i think the majority of working class people have probably had a way worse last year and a bit. holy shit, lady, where have you been...
So just because someone else is having a “worse” year than yourself, your feelings aren’t valid? What kind of awful logic is that? There’s always kids dying from starvation and war etc etc, so therefore my personal misery doesn’t count? Horrendous.

So just because someone else is having a “worse” year than yourself, your feelings aren’t valid? What kind of awful logic is that? There’s always kids dying from starvation and war etc etc, so therefore my personal misery doesn’t count? Horrendous.
All pain is relative. Putting stock into anything rifke says is a losing battle from the start.

well according to amy's logic, we should all be going around with dead eyes then

All pain is relative. Putting stock into anything rifke says is a losing battle from the start.
Don’t I know it. I just had to say something.

I reckon first it's suffering FROM domestic violence. I reckon like at THE hospital, not at hospital. I reckon are you alleging Nancy abuses him?

What he has been doing his entire life, except for the 3 years he had to be in the shitty smiths in Brittin. Wake up, f*** Nancy, surf, breakfast burrito and coffee, play basketball, go to the Sunset Marquis and find some slut there to f***, go home to Malibu, have Nancy make her famous spaghetti with marinara sauce for dinner, play NBA2k with the California Son Junior, and go to bed. Wake up and repeat. c*** twit colour labour chipper curry fek'll northern base inn nnn nnnn nnnn nnn n nnnn n it.

Fark Arse
This actually sounds like the dream lifestyle. If you could somehow finagle having a coffee with Madison from 'Million Dollar listing, LA' into this, it would be perfect.

🧐

Poor :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: must not be doing too good when his Le:frogface: troll is here, in public, pitching a hissy fit for all to see:blushing:
must be pandemonium over at the :frogface: pond:mad:

well according to amy's logic, we should all be going around with dead eyes then
Huh? I simply said he's had a shit year for personal and professional reasons, which he has. And yeah, on top of that, he's been locked down / under virtual house arrest like everyone else. I shouldn't be surprised at the lack of empathy (especially from someone who couldn't understand why his Mum's death would even bother him), but it's sad. Since when was suffering some sort of competition? I'm working-class and if I lost my mother, my job /main source of income and had the world's Press raking me over the coals as a racist, I would probably go to bed at night hoping that I wouldn't wake up.

Last edited:
Huh? I simply said he's had a shit year for personal and professional reasons, which he has. And yeah, on top of that, he's been locked down / under virtual house arrest like everyone else. I shouldn't be surprised at your total lack of empathy (especially from someone who couldn't understand why his Mum's death would even bother him), but it's sad and strange. Since when was suffering some sort of competition? I'm working-class and if I lost my mother, my job /main source of income and had the world's Press raking me over the coals as a racist, I would probably go to bed at night hoping that I wouldn't wake up.
:handpointup:

could it be that :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: has no money? that would explain the:frogface: broohaha. maybe the :frogface:
trolls can do a collection every can of food helps:straightface:

Huh? I simply said he's had a shit year for personal and professional reasons, which he has. And yeah, on top of that, he's been locked down / under virtual house arrest like everyone else. I shouldn't be surprised at the lack of empathy (especially from someone who couldn't understand why his Mum's death would even bother him), but it's sad. Since when was suffering some sort of competition? I'm working-class and if I lost my mother, my job /main source of income and had the world's Press raking me over the coals as a racist, I would probably go to bed at night hoping that I wouldn't wake up.
That's probably the most pathetic thing ive ever heard.

That's probably the most pathetic thing ive ever heard.
Of course it's pathetic to you, you're a textbook narcissist. People like you don't 'do' emotion, don't really understand relationships and don't know the difference between emotional resilience and sheer robotic coldness. Even your attempts at faking concern aren't convincing.

Of course it's pathetic to you, you're a textbook narcissist. People like you don't 'do' emotion, don't really understand relationships and don't know the difference between emotional resilience and sheer robotic coldness. Even your attempts at faking concern aren't convincing.

A textbook narcissist? Are you supposed to to be clinical psychologist or something? Truly daft.

Back
Top Bottom