Is Morrissey suffering domestic violence or suffering any abuse in his life?

Is Morrissey suffering domestic violence or suffering any sort of abuse in his life?

• Total voters
A textbook narcissist? Are you supposed to to be clinical psychologist or something? Truly daft.
It is hard for anyone to hide their personality, even on the Internet. Anyone can see what 'Rifke' is all about - those traits have never changed. It's like watching a fine-tuned robot mimicking human interaction and hoping that the crowd can't spot the difference.

Last edited:
🧐
anyone who writes 'finely tuned interaction mimicking human interaction' is a certified nutter FFS
thats funny farm talk. sane peeps dont talk like that:crazy:

things are slow here tonight.

Did everyone get up and
get a life all of a sudden?

Well, back to my book, reading a
33 1/3 on Eno’s album ‘Another Green World’ worth a listen if you haven’t already.
I'm around. Just haven't anything to post. I spent the day trying to deal with bureaucracies. Not portraits. 🙁

I don't feel like doing anything. Just sitting in my recliner staring at this ghost town.

It is hard for anyone to hide their personality, even on the Internet. Anyone can see what 'Rifke' is all about - those traits have never changed. It's like watching a fine-tuned robot mimicking human interaction and hoping that the crowd can't spot the difference.
You seem to be someone incapable of self reflection and instead passes judgement on others. Quite common these days.

So just because someone else is having a “worse” year than yourself, your feelings aren’t valid? What kind of awful logic is that? There’s always kids dying from starvation and war etc etc, so therefore my personal misery doesn’t count? Horrendous.
Great post!

A textbook narcissist? Are you supposed to to be clinical psychologist or something? Truly daft.
isnt everyone on the internet a psychologist? :lbf:;) my google phd is telling me that amy is a textbook BASKETCASE, haha

isnt everyone on the internet a psychologist? :lbf:;) my google phd is telling me that amy is a textbook BASKETCASE, haha
Indeed. LOL Incapable of producing a comment of any wit or merit and they suddenly become experts in analyzing the mental health of others.

I said it years ago and she has confirmed it repeatedly since then.

You seem to be someone incapable of self reflection and instead passes judgement on others. Quite common these days.
So first you chide me for passing judgement on others, then...
Indeed. LOL Incapable of producing a comment of any wit or merit and they suddenly become experts in analyzing the mental health of others.
Oh dear. As for the rest - well, I could try mocking a man for grieving his mother's death, for example, but Rifke has already done that.

o_O

we have quite the selection of nutter troll here.:blushing:
of the Le:frogface: variety. I guess when Great Fearless Daftoid Leader
talks to comets its all downhill from there.:thumbsdown:
Fake C, who has the whole of his ghetto population under severe stress
from his waving of air pistols and sic ing of Juicers on the black peeps there
wants to educate us on racism.😎 Together we will learn with Fake C,
crackpot scientologist type stuff like that dork Anton Jones to the dulcet tones
of Yoko shrieks😣
another resident :frogface: phycologist troll, BGVelcro claims that he was a superstar
punk rocker signed to a "Russian" record label. (Polish label had signed that
dork Melvin the Troll) . Actually AMOST a punk rock superstar as fortune was
derailed when some chubby drunk chicks took him by the nose holes with their
thumbs to a 'drunken gas party'were he wallowed away the hours before
lolling with some dude in a cot. Then Moz fell head over heels over ' him' at a glance.:crazy:

then we move on to that butcher and his 'brace of bishops, ghouls, vampires, William the Conqueror,
spectrums of galaxies' and other far out insanities of every kind. hes gay and straight back and forth.
Keels over for the Kung Flu but revives later:crazy:
then we have this bizarre :frogface: troll extraordinaire. who has to have a disconnect between the non paired
shoes and the noggin. 'the robots are mimicking human emotions' WTF she thinks shes posting in a Bruce Willis movie.
Best option would be to take all the dole they are chomping and use to ease them on into the insane asylum. Place them facing the wall so they dont scare the normal nutters.:sunglasses:

I said it years ago and she has confirmed it repeatedly since then.

Fake C, didnt you post on the other thread that the only reason you are not on Moz Central is that you got too chubby and your Smiths Tshirt doesnt fit. Otherwise you would be on there front and center next to your idol Keanu Reeves? o_O
would you call that narcissistic Fake C? Narcissisms mixed in with the daily dose of :crazy:

This Rifke character seems to have a lot of anger, resentment, bitterness and hatred for Morrissey.

I wonder what Rifke thinks of Project MK-Ultra the CIA's horrific mind control program and the speculation that the movie star Johnny Depp might be a victim of trauma-based mind control.

Back
Top Bottom