It’s not about politics

And again, this word ‘trolling’, because I say something you don’t like. It’s called a different viewpoint Radis, not trolling. And I didn’t know where to look either, because I haven’t posted any ‘racist’ comments on here. I can re-read all my posts yes, but I won’t find anything racist. You calling me a racist is trolling! But let’s not get into this, it’ll go no-where good...

And again, this word ‘trolling’, because I say something you don’t like. It’s called a different viewpoint Radis, not trolling. And I didn’t know where to look either, because I haven’t posted any ‘racist’ comments on here. I can re-read all my posts yes, but I won’t find anything racist. You calling me a racist is trolling! But let’s not get into this, it’ll go no-where good...
No, the only reason you mentioned 'the left' is to get in a troll. You do it all the time, probably without realising it. 'The left' have nothing to do with Diana's interview or subsequent death but something compels you to try and pin blame on them nevertheless. It's quite odd.

No, the only reason you mentioned 'the left' is to get in a troll. You do it all the time, probably without realising it. 'The left' have nothing to do with Diana's interview or subsequent death but something compels you to try and pin blame on them nevertheless. It's quite odd.
Thanks for telling me what i do/how I think Radis, it’s very insightful. I was of course referring to the lefts coverage of Martin Bashir now, not directly laying the blame at their door for her death.

Hey Radis, i'll probably regret asking this because it'll give you the satisfaction of 'not telling me', but what is your avatar a picture from? I'm sure it's a film but can't quite place it.Is it Poltergeist?

Actually if you don't tell me, whatever.

I just looked this up and, no surprise here, it's not fact. It appears that Boris' great grandfather was indeed Jewish but a palaeographer, not a rabbi. I suppose the "one drop" rule is good enough for reel in arbitrarily determining the ethnicity of people she deems "other" though.
Usual pedanticism from you Verso. Boris J is descended from a strictly Orthodox Jewish rabbi from Lithuania. Live with it.

Last edited:
Maybe Silent Reader will notice you're even antisemitic towards Boris...

And Reel you're a Neo-Nazi because of your own words - weaseling out of it is pathetic.
Calling a Jew a Jew is a crime to you?

You faux lefties love your authoritarianism. Your obsession with neo Nazis is clearly a fetish.

Usual pedanticism from you Verso. Boris J is descended from a strictly Orthodox Jewish rabbi from Lithuania. Live with it.

Looks like reel can’t read. Boris Johnson’s great-grandfather wasn’t a rabbi. This questionable website claims that it was his non-religious great-grandfather who was “descended” from a rabbi. Who knows what that even means, given that Elias Avery Lowe’s father was a silk merchant.

Calling a Jew a Jew is a crime to you?

You faux lefties love your authoritarianism. Your obsession with neo Nazis is clearly a fetish.

He's not Jewish & you mentioned his relative because you believe it makes a difference to his leadership.

You're being nasty & gutless. Which is surpassing yourself.

Looks like reel can’t read. Boris Johnson’s great-grandfather wasn’t a rabbi. This questionable website claims that it was his non-religious great-grandfather who was “descended” from a rabbi. Who knows what that even means, given that Elias Avery Lowe’s father was a silk merchant.
It means that he has a Jewish bloodline i.e he's Jewish.

It seems you have a problem with that.

Last edited:
He's not Jewish & you mentioned his relative because you believe it makes a difference to his leadership.

You're being nasty & gutless. Which is surpassing yourself.
I'm being nasty and gutless? Is being Jewish a disability?

I know you Labour Party people have form but that's a bit much...

It means that he has a Jewish bloodline i.e he's Jewish.

It seems you have a problem with that.
But as per usual, the details can all be distorted and fabricated as a means to an end to suit whatever your bullshit narrative may be. You went from claiming that Boris Johnson's great-grandfather was a rabbi, to claiming that Boris Johnson's great-grandfather wasn't a rabbi but perhaps his grandfather was a rabbi, to arguing that having a single great-great-great-grandfather who was Jewish makes Boris Johnson Jewish, which is somehow innately reflected in his leadership style.

Everything you say is a load of shit.

But as per usual, the details can all be distorted and fabricated as a means to an end to suit whatever your bullshit narrative may be. You went from claiming that Boris Johnson's great-grandfather was a rabbi, to claiming that Boris Johnson's great-grandfather wasn't a rabbi but perhaps his grandfather was a rabbi, to arguing that having a single great-great-great-grandfather who was Jewish makes Boris Johnson Jewish, which is somehow innately reflected in his leadership style.

Everything you say is a load of shit.
The details are unimportant. The man has a Jewish bloodline, so he is Jewish. It's strange that you cannot accept this fact.

But then again you are a self confessed anti Zionist (which most Jews consider as anti Semitic).

The details are unimportant. The man has a Jewish bloodline, so he is Jewish. It's strange that you cannot accept this fact.

But then again you are a self confessed anti Zionist (which most Jews consider as anti Semitic).
For the Jews, the details are incredibly important. This is what distinguishes them from the rabble. In fact, simply focusing on detail is almost enough to make you Jewish—as sent up in The Big Lebowski.

This one is for you @Nerak. Take note, give up your membership and join your true home: the Tories.

Nothing wrong with being a Tory.

This is one of the (many) reasons Labour lost the last election. People in the North especially, going to local Labour party meetings to discuss issues that were affecting their everyday lives & all the members wanted to talk about was Palestine...

Back
Top Bottom