Jade Goody's Funeral

anon x

Jade Goody's Funeral LIVE on Sky :)crazy:)

Still think THIS is better art:
funeral.jpg

than this:
bed.jpg

A lot of people attending said event will look back in less than a year and think "What were we thinking?"

Peter

Last edited:
It's just sick.

I was in Morrisons the other day and saw The Sun had Jade's letter to her sons on it...it's so wrong. Jack's giving interviews left right and centre.

Whereas my lovely neighbour, who lost her Doctor husband to throat cancer last week (he never smoked a cigarette in his life) is going about her life without him with a quiet dignity. The contrast is almost obscene. His funeral is on Monday by the way- no cameras will be there, nor floods of hangers on watching proceedings outside the church on big TV screens that he demanded be there, nor hundreds of reporters waiting to record his wife's and family's heartache.

Hasn't Michael Jackson invited himself to this funeral?

I am already seeing head lines on tabloid papers in which Jack Greedy is already selling kiss and tell stories.
I saw one which was "I leave my windows open at night so that Jade can come back". Yeah, I understand he has suffered a huge loss but all this is really doing is inviting any old twat round to his place at night to rob him.

...and as for the funeral being shown on Sky, what a joke!!

Love PTxx.

A degree of restraint there from the network of the cock who has pretty much paved the way for such news items as this appalling monstrosity of a "funeral".

24 hour rolling news is an awful idea.

24 hour rolling news is an awful idea.

It sure is.

In work, there are tv's in every kitchen. Sometimes, they are left on Sky News all day. Entering the kitchen at several times during the day, one invariably sees the same news and faces being shown on MurdochTV.

The Day Today was so right in it's prediction for the awful future of TV news.
Check out Charlie Brooker's take on it :
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00jks6r/Newswipe_Episode_2/

35,000 viewers' photos of the February snow sent in to the BBC NEWS(and many shown) :crazy: :mad:

Interesting bit on the media on Jade ,too

BBC iPlayer won't work for me beacause I'm in ROI, even thought 4oD does:mad:

But thanks anyway. Charlie Brooker is great. And of course, Chris Morris.

This might sound awful, but is anyone else slightly irritated by the superfluous "y" at the end of Jade's mother's first name?

Quote from Sky,
" I bet Jade can't believe how many people have turned out for her funeral."

Back
Top Bottom