Jobriath's "Morning Star Ship & Moz's "All the Lazy Dykes"

• Thread starter Theo van Gogh Martyrs Brigade
  • Start date
T

Theo van Gogh Martyrs Brigade

I have to ween myself from the bullshit I'm reading down the list. So I'm listening to Jobriath and trying to let my mind enter his preferable world.

Does anyone else think that Moz probably put those R2D2 exlectronic sounds in "All the Lazy Dykes" on the influence of very similar syntheiser sounds in "Morning Star Ship"? Yes, I think so.

Also, re-reading the liner notes, I see that the other writer in there is putting out a biography on Jobriath. This will probably mention Moz somewhere, don't ya think?

Morning Starship is very good even if he looks rather unmanly shall we say. As for the bullshit

>Maybe you and the American nation should have "weaned" yourself off it years ago.

Maybe would not have been in this mess.

Get it Manny?

I have to ween myself from the bullshit I'm reading down the list. So I'm
> listening to Jobriath and trying to let my mind enter his preferable
> world.

> Does anyone else think that Moz probably put those R2D2 exlectronic sounds
> in "All the Lazy Dykes" on the influence of very similar
> syntheiser sounds in "Morning Star Ship"? Yes, I think so.

> Also, re-reading the liner notes, I see that the other writer in there is
> putting out a biography on Jobriath. This will probably mention Moz
> somewhere, don't ya think?

Re: Morning Starship is very good even if he looks rather unmanly shall we say. As for the bullshit

> Maybe would not have been in this mess.

> Get it Manny?

> I have to ween myself from the bullshit I'm reading down the list. So I'm

Excuse me, but the British Empire had the major role in f***ing up the Middle East, as outside powers go.

And last I checked, you just had an election in the UK and there were plenty of candidates against being in Iraq, so I don't know why you're blaming America for your own government doing things you dislike.

Back
Top Bottom