Johnny - I don't think that's really a surprise that I would disagree with what Morrissey's saying

o_O
:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: is an irrelevant crazy twat who claims to talk to comets. Nobody cares what he has to say.:lbf:
except the parrot trolls here.

and whats with the new plastic girly necklace?o_O

England won't be vanilla for very much longer with Johnny's support for mass immigration

D9NfpEYU4AAiiqX.png

are they not friends anymore

o_O
of course not. Moz doesnt have any use for tat laden nuts:crazy: who cant even play the stupid intro to a song.:thumbsdown:

thats why he kicked :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: off the Smiths. Here is a very rare photo of what happend to
the cometic midget:

Oa9K4m8ged-4.png

Johnny Marr, great guitarist but he's a total pussy. The shit that BBC, Guardian and all these pedo supporting propaganda sites promote is disgusting and they all wanna prop up Morrissey as some villain for stating his views and observations of what's happening in England. Meanwhile these outlets are promoting abuse and subversion that's way more horrifying than anything Moz has ever said. Look what the BBC (who criticize Moz but covered for a serial child rapist for decades) is promoting :
D6DcHrhWsAAnyDG.png

They guy running this exhibition is Daniel (((Vais)))

Last edited:
Johnny Marr, great guitarist but he's a total pussy. The shit that BBC, Guardian and all these pedo supporting propaganda sites promote is disgusting and they all wanna prop up Morrissey as some villain for stating his views and observations of what's happening in England. Meanwhile these outlets are promoting abuse and subversion that's way more horrifying than anything Moz has ever said. Look what the BBC (who criticize Moz but covered for a serial child rapist for decades) is promoting :
D6DcHrhWsAAnyDG.png

So you're not only a racist but also have problems with people with Downs Syndrome as well, what a c*** you are.

D6DcHrhWsAAnyDG.png
What is your point here?

The obvious point is that Marr and the rest of these cucked celebrities and the entities propping them up and also trying to take down Morrissey are all a bunch of disgusting , hypocritical , perverted liars and subverters of truth
What about the theatrical performers though? What is the point of "this is what they promote?"

The performers are the victims
It says the point is to provide a platform for performers with learning disabilities and challenge stereotypes. They're becoming more widely known so it seems to be working. I don't see anyone being victimized.
I still don't get the point and I wonder why you can't just say it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom