Johnny Marr is gay, discuss

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1074

Caught in coitus!

Proof that Johnny is a homosexual. I bet Moz didn’t even wear a rubber because he “doesn’t like how it feels”...
6CE192B1-0312-492E-9336-55E0B9AE2E07.jpeg

Is this when “it” happened, @Amy ?!?! :mask::fearscream:

in a scale of 1=only gay on saturdays
to 10= gay gay gay 24/7 year round,
:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: is a 100.:clap:

CORRECTION!!!!:dizzy:

"WAS" gay:tired:

I love how after more than 30 years, Johnny Marr is still uppermost on Morrissey fans' minds. What an indelible impression that guy makes!

I love how after more than 30 years, Johnny Marr is still uppermost on Morrissey fans' minds. What an indelible impression that guy makes!

It looks like 30 years ago Johnny was uppermost on Morrissey’s dong! :openmouth:

WTF?? which chick? :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:??? Hes not a chick FFS hes a dude. Gay yes, but a dude.doh:

No you see, Johnny Marr is sitting next to his wife and look at Morrissey’s face, he is longing for his rightful place next to Johnny. I feel very sorry for Morrissey being in love with someone who does not love him back in the same way. It is so tragic.

No you see, Johnny Marr is sitting next to his wife and look at Morrissey’s face, he is longing for his rightful place next to Johnny. I feel very sorry for Morrissey being in love with someone who does not love him back in the same way. It is so tragic.

:straightface:

The dude sitting next to :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: is his wife??? WTF?

Reportedly a photo of :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: moping around the cul de sac, sans wig.

Ready? Here it goes::weary:

https%3A%2F%2Fssl.bigstockimages.com%2F4%2F3%2F2%2Flarge1500%2F234369142.jpg

Back
Top Bottom