Julia! Merck! Please stop the silence!

JoeSellMozza

Dear Julia,
Dear Merck,

please stop the silence. Christmas is the right time, don´t you find?

Could you please let us know some details of the forthcomming releases?
Tracklists, Bonus Live CD or DVD for Greatest Hits, some sleeve-shots etc.?

Also some news from the studio would be great. Who is Morrissey recording with? Is Alain Whyte on the train? And what happened to Gary Day? A studio-diary incl. some pics would be nice.

Furthermore, can we look forward to a Decca-Webside? Even Sanctuary has done something, but Polydor seems to do no promotion at all.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
And who knows, maybe we will meet us in London at the Roundhouse-Shows.

Greetings from Germany
- Joe

Its just a guess and a long shot but I reckon ole Jules is camped outside wherever the Moz is with a big sprig of mistletoe and a hopeful look on her face.:D

Its just a guess and a long shot but I reckon ole Jules is camped outside wherever the Moz is with a big sprig of mistletoe and a hopeful look on her face.:D

aww lol!
mind you I had to have a cruel giggle when i saw the "julia" at the top of the query, when does she ever give us relevant info..

(too mean for this time of year?)

oh let them have a holiday for goodness sake.

I think Polydor, Decca's marketing department could release some info. Afterall, they are trying to sell a product. I'm not asking Morrrissey to address the press...

oh let them have a holiday for goodness sake.

Julia's whole life is a friggin holiday. Trust fund girl follows a band around the world for crissakes.

I only wish I could afford to do that with baseball, DMB (every show usually has a different setlist so its worth following Dave around) or my dream beach tour.

Julia's whole life is a friggin holiday. Trust fund girl follows a band around the world for crissakes.

I only wish I could afford to do that with baseball, DMB (every show usually has a different setlist so its worth following Dave around) or my dream beach tour.

and here just the other day i said "at least we dont follow DMB around in a VW van filled with smoke" and lo and behold thats your dream life! ;)

who is merck? Does a drug company follow moz around closer than you guys do?!

and here just the other day i said "at least we dont follow DMB around in a VW van filled with smoke" and lo and behold thats your dream life! ;)

who is merck? Does a drug company follow moz around closer than you guys do?!

Yeah but I don't smoke. Basically it would be during a summer I have off with a trunk full of clothes and driving cross country in my Mustang. American Dream almost. Stop and see the sites and see Dave. He actually plays in some cool places such as Red Rocks.

Merk is his manager I believe... I saw that in another post.

Back
Top Bottom