Official Facebook Las Vegas 2021 dates announced on Morrissey Official FB (5 dates, Aug. 28 - Sep. 5, 2021)

Dates re-emerge via Official:

Veg.jpg

Note: 27th omitted and 29th added.
Regards,
FWD.

Related item:
Media Item:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am disappointed in the ticket prices. 2K for a front row seat?? Who has two grand to just plop down on front row? Any other show it would be a couple of hundred. This promoter is getting very greedy. Shame on LiveNation.
$1546 converted to uk currency is £1197 divided by 48 weeks is £24.93,isnt that much when you break it down.thats if any of us will still have a job by then.

$1546 converted to uk currency is £1197 divided by 48 weeks is £24.93,isnt that much when you break it down.thats if any of us will still have a job by then.

Sure break it down over ten years and it's pennies a day. At the end of the day it is still TWO THOUSAND dollars. That is more than a month's wage for most people in America. Same on LiveNation!

"Las Vegas will never be the same again!" *Bwahahahahaha* Those ticket prices are beyond ridiculous! The majority of the country is currently out of work and on unemployment so I can't see too many folks making the journey. Las Vegas is a hell hole anyways.

I am disappointed in the ticket prices. 2K for a front row seat?? Who has two grand to just plop down on front row? Any other show it would be a couple of hundred. This promoter is getting very greedy. Shame on LiveNation.
Yes yes. The “promoter”. Why don’t all of you Melvis apologists just buy the tickets and book for flights! You lot can save him!!!!

There are some further back at $75 and the seats behind those are not available for sale yet, so they may be even cheaper if they release them.
So - they already know that he can’t sellout the venue and are just gouging the cult members, who don’t get the fact that this is a complete and utter joke. ...but nobody is flying overseas to see a Melvis show, are they? Everyone knows this is cancelled. ...but - by al means - spend your money. He wants it and her take it.

$1200 to see him with a mullet singing Munich Air and World Peace? Nah I’m good. When’s the next Sweet and Tender Hooligans show?

There are some further back at $75 and the seats behind those are not available for sale yet, so they may be even cheaper if they release them.
Nah. That’s $1 a minute. He’s worth about $0.25 a minute. Let’s get real, shall we?

Don’t listen to gordyboy9. He’s never had a job in his life. His math failure began in the third grade. He’s found a safe-space slurping at the choda of Melvis and talks like a fan - but he’s not going. Neither should you.

Who, amongst you apologist Morrissey jizz-slurpers has bought tickets and booked flights? You’re all entitled to spout nonsense from your single-mom’s tenement basement but - let’s get real for a moment... NONE of you actually support him, financially. You’re an army of unemployable internet twats. On here all day, a 30 second wank and then back to your prams. Fak Arf.

Reckon mate c*** you lots are are the dumbest jealous pieces of shit outside of America is the world (what the California Son really thinks of America). The comments here just sum up what this website is. A bunch of jealous Anti-American terrorist poor lazy stupid motherf***ers living in a trailer park a million miles away from Moz Angeles, talking shit about the California Son while fantasizing they could actually go see him at his residency in Moz Vegas, but faster than it takes them to line up for the McRib with new Texas style Bar B Que sauce at McDonalds, will they suck dick to buy a California Son ticket at the Hogwarts Bowl in Ingland every 5 years.

Do you think that anyone in California pays $1,500 for a California Son concert ticket? Those prices are for people like YOU....the foreigners, people from New Youraaaaawk, Cheecaaawgo, and Camden, New Jersey. Fark Arse mate inn nn nnnnn nnn n it.
:rofl:

Last edited:
Unfortunately (in my opinion), a Morrissey show MUST be seen from the first couple of row!

I enjoyed the last show from several rows back, then again, my hurling myself onto the stage days are over.

Or, at least I’d like to believe. ;)

Reckon mate c*** you lots are are the dumbest jealous pieces of shit outside of America is the world (what the California Son really thinks of America). The comments here just sum up what this website is. A bunch of jealous Anti-American terrorist poor lazy stupid motherf***ers living in a trailer park a million miles away from Moz Angeles, talking shit about the California Son while fantasizing they could actually go see him at his residency in Moz Vegas, but faster than it takes them to line up for the McRib with new Texas style Bar B Que sauce at McDonalds, will they suck dick to buy a California Son ticket at the Hogwarts Bowl in Ingland every 5 years.

Do you think that anyone in California pays $1,500 for a California Son concert ticket? Those prices are for people like YOU....the foreigners, people from New Youraaaaawk, Cheecaaawgo, and Camden, New Jersey.

But, Nancy was born in Jersey! :p

Do you think that anyone in California pays $1,500 for a California Son concert ticket? Those prices are for people like YOU....the foreigners, people from New Youraaaaawk, Cheecaaawgo, and Camden, New Jersey.
More imbecilic ramblings from the dullest limey c*** to ever visit this site. Probably jerks off to November Spawned video.

Don’t listen to gordyboy9. He’s never had a job in his life. His math failure began in the third grade. He’s found a safe-space slurping at the choda of Melvis and talks like a fan - but he’s not going. Neither should you.
well for someone whos never had a job i could buy front row seats for vegas and have a very good time while i was in vegas,could you.

the newbies are everywhere,anyone noticed how they dont last that long.even the virus wont go near them incase it catches something

well for someone whos never had a job i could buy front row seats for vegas and have a very good time while i was in vegas,could you.
Yes but that's only because your sister won the lottery.

Vegas is for whales. All you small fish need to stay at home in your bowls.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom