Lausanne, Switzerland (Nov. 2) concert announced; on sale Sep. 3 - Fnac

Just got an email about a new date on November 2.

LAUSANNE - MORRISSEY - Fnac
le dimanche 02/11/2014 à 20h30
en savoir plus

LES DOCKS
Sévelin 34
1004 LAUSANNE

Sales for this event will open on:
03/09/2014 at 10h00

Last edited by a moderator:
I live ten minutes away from the place, very small venue, you can hardly pack 1000 people there. I can't believe he will not cancel and will actually sing at the docks...

And he is only playing the f***ing shit O2, in the UK
Talk about treat your home country like crap.

This is getting hilarious. Now he is toying with you Euros and Brits. Do you honestly think he is going ahead with all these gigs?

He loathes Britain generally and England in particular.
Maybe he loathes England ( I do) but the English are such good, deep, sensitive, intelligent, hardworking, non-judge MENTAL kind souls (no invaders or arse flashes amongst them) so who knows? Wish he would do Cork or Killarney!!!!

Maybe he loathes England ( I do) but the English are such good, deep, sensitive, intelligent, hardworking, non-judge MENTAL kind souls (no invaders or arse flashes amongst them) so who knows? Wish he would do Cork or Killarney!!!!

Did you hate the English when they lent you ten billion quid four years ago so you could keep the lights on after the crash? I don't remember reading that you've given that back yet, by the way. Cough up.

Did you hate the English when they lent you ten billion quid four years ago so you could keep the lights on after the crash? I don't remember reading that you've given that back yet, by the way. Cough up.
Give us the rest of our country back and we will give you your RBS loan back with interest. LOL.

How about the Northern Ireland extended over the rest of the island and we let you off the repayments?
Not even my dear Coutts could pay what we had nicked LOLLLLL. Must dash CBB on, those Brits are sooo entertaining!

Serb, are you?

Because people are idots, im from the UK but i don't think as a brit im intitled to lots of gigs because he is one too.

*idiots
*I'm
*I
*Brit
*I'm
*entitled

Not the best advert for a Brit...

I live ten minutes away from the place, very small venue, you can hardly pack 1000 people there. I can't believe he will not cancel and will actually sing at the docks...

I hope he will not walk to the venue or notice the surroundings. Full of cheap prostitutes and trannies, immediate cancellation for sure...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom