Leeds

Here now in Belgrave. Beautiful afternoon in Leeds, really looking forward to this evening! Let’s hear those new songs, forget the haters. We’ll miss him when he’s gone.

Mr Shandy and I are now on the Trans Pennine express to Leeds

Some OAF has just asked if my NYD shirt is the Rolling Stones. Oaf.

Some YouTube footage of new songs would be greatly appreciated from those of us on the other side of the arse of the world.

:pray: :)

:D
Prijatelji, no need for polls, the SHOW IS SOLD OUT!!!:D
only a few dozen VIP tickets returned are available.:rock:
and are probably all gone by now:rock:

A LOT of tickets has been sold today! I wonder if people are waiting till the last minute to see if show gets cancelled. TONIGHT'S GONA BE LITTTTT people!! :bow:

Not sure seasoned Moz goers love it, after 8 gigs i have attended where it was used I got to the point where I was sick to death of it and didn't enter the concert floor until it was virtually finished. I much preferred it when there were proper supports like PJ Harvey in 2004, saying that, there have also been some shit supports over the years.

Bit of a con not having a support band for these prices.

We don't know that Morrissey has always (or has ever) chosen these images. I suspect a certain SER has had a hand in the most recent productions.
Seasoned Moz goers in my experience maybe take a peek once or twice but usually enter the main area when the 'film' has concluded. I can't say any of these 'films' has been worth paying for and I'd rather have a suppport band (good or bad).

Playing Imperfect List before coming on stage was always a winner for me no matter how many times I experienced it and I experienced it a lot!

Imperfect List is a great track but woefully out of date politically.

Also it's a crime that a cover as pretty as this has been heard by practically no one.

You're joking, right? You do not seriously believe that this is new to anyone who has been a fan for years, do you? That it "has been heard by practically no one"?

You're joking, right? You do not seriously believe that this is new to anyone who has been a fan for years, do you? That it "has been heard by practically no one"?

I wasn't referring to his fan base - I was referring to the wider public.

Tags
leeds
Back
Top Bottom