London - Wembley (Mar. 14, 2020) post-show fight thread

A

Anonymous

Really? I take it you do remember 1997 to 2004 from Maladjusted to YATQ, SEVEN years without a record deal?!?! He toured frequently in those inbetween years so why would it stop him this time? Have you ever realised no matter what adversities he encounters he finds a way to overcome them. Both Leeds & London were well attended despite the 'virus hysteria' plus the short time from gigs being announced to taking place, most bands are announcing gigs approx one year in advance to play the UK arenas, Moz announces gigs approx three months in advance, not always easy to pull that off.

Sure. Virus hysteria. Wow. Lol

Sure. Virus hysteria. Wow. Lol
Look I'm not trivialising the dreaded virus but listening to some of the talking heads you'd think the second you leave your front door you'll keel over...its outrageous and putting the fear into folks.

Look I'm not trivialising the dreaded virus but listening to some of the talking heads you'd think the second you leave your front door you'll keel over...its outrageous and putting the fear into folks.

people should be afraid and should be taking all steps possible to prevent the spread. 400 people died in Italy in the past 24hrs. France is stating things are deteriorating rapidly. No one is saying people will keel over when you leave the house but social distancing is common sense and going to large events with 1000s of people present isn't.

When are they going to give up the trash about His Terrible Opinions? I don't need blind dedication - I just need to know that he's more than the hysterical pull-quotes the press have been using to demonise him.

Still, I'm glad I wore my badges. Left-wing representation! :p

Of course you are right. Support of a party that has close ties to identity groups in europe and invites holocaust deniers to its conferences is nothing to be alarmed about. There is so much more to him.

I didn’t say it was a religion.

I said the person clearly didn’t follow Moz, as they would’ve known what to expect if they did.

What do people think Morrissey should do? Ask each individual in an audience of many thousands what they think he should play? No. That would be ridiculous. He plays what he plays & if you don’t like that then don’t go; stay at home & play your old Smiths albums.

I've followed Morrissey since the Smiths and been to more than a hundred gigs and I thought it was dull. I've heard the album and not that impressed either. I have never really liked arena gigs and always seem like a cash cow so slightly biased. I don't think Morrissey is in the league any more for UK arena tours and should be looking to do smaller venues but I guess to achieve required money it would require more dates than 2 which then means higher operational costs.

He said this Country had lost its identity , does that make him a racist because if it does then i must be a racist too. This country has gone down the pan and most of us know it but if you say anything your put in the racist box despite the fact that a large majority of people think the same.
Im sick and tired of the same old shit coming from the press about Morrissey , regardless of what the press says he will also be an Icon to me.

I didn't think it sagged at all - but bear in mind I'm used to the theatre (& MEETINGS) so I can sit through a 3 hour Coriolanus or a 4 hour conversation about how to tell the public we're not doing anything about their bins while making it sound like we're doing something about their bins.
WTF?!?!

Of course you are right. Support of a party that has close ties to identity groups in europe and invites holocaust deniers to its conferences is nothing to be alarmed about. There is so much more to him.
Crashing bore alert!!!

He said this Country had lost its identity , does that make him a racist because if it does then i must be a racist too. This country has gone down the pan and most of us know it but if you say anything your put in the racist box despite the fact that a large majority of people think the same.
Im sick and tired of the same old shit coming from the press about Morrissey , regardless of what the press says he will also be an Icon to me.

To make a statement like the county has lost its identity you have to know what that alleged identity is/was. What exactly is the UK identity? Very few countries anywhere stagnate in the same identity. Everyone and everywhere evolves and what right has anyone got to state what a country's identity is? It is like the nonsense of the Great Replacement Theory which far right groups have been saying is the intention of Islam. Sure. Luckily there are not many people who believe any of that shit.

To make a statement like the county has lost its identity you have to know what that alleged identity is/was. What exactly is the UK identity? Very few countries anywhere stagnate in the same identity. Everyone and everywhere evolves and what right has anyone got to state what a country's identity is? It is like the nonsense of the Great Replacement Theory which far right groups have been saying is the intention of Islam. Sure. Luckily there are not many people who believe any of that shit.

Projected figures show that in the future, white English will become a minority in their own country. And there's no UN/Liberal/globalist agenda to change the ethnic make-up of Europe? Get real.

You can get the measure of the man when during this world crisis when he

Projected figures show that in the future, white English will become a minority in their own country. And there's no UN/Liberal/globalist agenda to change the ethnic make-up of Europe? Get real.
Isn’t the point of this thread the gig that occurred over the weekend? Not you banging on about being “replaced”? Right now, the Coronavirus has been spreading about by holiday makers - not migrants.
Are you another of those sad types that fetishise and manifest “victimhood” to the point you draw a chalk outline around yourself daily? You yourself admitted to being descended from immigrants yourself, and gave an absolute master class in how to make yourself look a total ‘nana in the process. If those with your mindset had been around at the time, where would you be around now, if your forebears weren’t allowed into Britain?
Best not eat a potato, slurp tea or coffee eat a tomato in your salad, sip lemonade this summer, nor listen to guitar pop song on the radio. So much of what you see as British has origins beyond these shores. British is a mongrel nation. Were those of your mentality replaced, no-one would miss you, it must be said.

Genetically most of the "white english" you mention are not indigenous including Morrissey. For the most part we all came from somewhere else so what gives you the right to say it shouldn't keep evolving? Are you purely judging who should be here on skin colour or family history or what? What are you scared of? As a nation that has a history of invading most areas of the world and colonising it is hardly as surprise that people over the decades have migrated here and continue to migrate here. Which white people do you class to be indigenous?

Thanking God for YouTube that have him and his saynothingness songs on, whilst the world is in crisis, shows you the true measure of Morrissey the self centered narcissist who thinks its acceptable to cough over his audience.
History will hang him high.
Loathsome dumb c***.

The son of Irish immigrants blaming the state of the country on immigrants. Right. We have lived in a multi cultural country for sooooooo long. It is something most people celebrate.
Thanking God for YouTube that have him and his saynothingness songs on, whilst the world is in crisis, shows you the true measure of Morrissey the self centered narcissist who thinks its acceptable to cough over his audience.
Loathsome dumb c***.
If you dont like him then why dont you just F*#K off and preach your shit to people that care what your views are.

Loathsome dumb c***.
Idiot.

Back
Top Bottom