London - Wembley (Mar. 14, 2020) post-show fight thread

White is an ethnic grouping and doesn’t just belong to people from the uk.

Morrissey’s parents are white Europeans and migrated here. Is Morrissey’s mum also foreign scum and they shouldn’t have been let in?

Hoff’s grand dad came from Germany. Also foreign scum?

We aren’t talking about old firms here and your romantic idea of those violent criminals.

I am talking about white gangs on the current Matrix including one we have researched with closely in North London. They aren’t old, they are a bunch of kids with knives and guns peddling coke and Meth onto for the most part white middle classes who think it is socially acceptable. They are amateur but lethal.

This mass immigration thing.......it's really working out. Not only do we get the food but the stabby stabby. Plus the shit music.

You are also on this forum........what does that say about you?

Ah but that has a reason which will become apparent tomorrow once our week discussion is brought to a close. It is coming to an end soon as you may have noticed points and suggestions have increasingly been made at my end as to this being related to research and stats.

I have a feeling that things may get interesting now in regards to this mass immigration lark... It just may lose a few fans.

u-g-PJXPSF0.jpg

So again you claim to have better stats than official stats.

And your friend keeps saying that they are fiddled and don’t indicate stabbings and I have fully explained several times that the figures cover actual knife crime attacks against a victim that result in an injury or an attempted injury with intent to harm or threaten with a knife.

It is detailed in the reports.

But you two know better than official stats and claim it is all fiddled and you know best.

Of course. We should just believe you guys. I will talk to all the government agencies and protection units tomorrow and tell them all the crime figures have been fiddled because these two unqualified civilians on a pop stars forum say so and the actual figures are....and also i’ll Tell them they can stand down all surveillance and monitoring of all white gangs and gang members on the Matrix because they don’t really exist.

We will then all sleep better knowing the streets and security of the uk citizens are in good hands.
Everyone knows official stats are unreliable. Everyone.

Apart from those who are absolutely clueless.

I suppose you think the Census is reliable too - when guess what, even I didn't fill it in. So if I couldn't be arsed, what about the drug gang hanging out down by the chicken shop?

Wake up - there's a whole world happening out there that you know nothing about. I bet this 'white gang' you are researching are winding you up with tales and bravado something chronic - and you're believing everything!

So a Romanian gypo is the same as me?

Well if you want to go back to the era around the two world wars you would find in Britain a very toxic dislike of Germans similar to the toxic commentary you have just made about Romanians. Similarly to the commentary Morrissey would have seen re notices in pubs saying no Irish, no blacks, no dogs,

People’s views on which people’s are ok and which aren’t evolve with time.

This mass immigration thing.......it's really working out. Not only do we get the food but the stabby stabby. Plus the shit music.

Well Morrissey’s main influences music wise are from outside this country as is most music genetically. And most of his band are from outside this country and he himself left this country a long time ago.

So again you claim to have better stats than official stats.

And your friend keeps saying that they are fiddled and don’t indicate stabbings and I have fully explained several times that the figures cover actual knife crime attacks against a victim that result in an injury or an attempted injury with intent to harm or threaten with a knife.

It is detailed in the reports.

But you two know better than official stats and claim it is all fiddled and you know best.

Of course. We should just believe you guys. I will talk to all the government agencies and protection units tomorrow and tell them all the crime figures have been fiddled because these two unqualified civilians on a pop stars forum say so and the actual figures are....and also i’ll Tell them they can stand down all surveillance and monitoring of all white gangs and gang members on the Matrix because they don’t really exist.

We will then all sleep better knowing the streets and security of the uk citizens are in good hands.

Who are you anyway? Fox Mulder?

I have a feeling that things may get interesting now in regards to this mass immigration lark... It just may lose a few fans.

Unlikely. People are very pissed off but more that they won’t be able to get to magaluf this summer.

Well if you want to go back to the era around the two world wars you would find in Britain a very toxic dislike of Germans similar to the toxic commentary you have just made about Romanians. Similarly to the commentary Morrissey would have seen re notices in pubs saying no Irish, no blacks, no dogs,

People’s views on which people’s are ok and which aren’t evolve with time.

Yere, it was so toxic that thousands of German POW's decided to stay here.

Do you read? They are born and bred Londoners and ethnically white and have no recent immigration in their families that we came across and their financial support (as with most of the drug gangs) comes from for the most part the white middle class.
Bullshit - unless they're wind up merchants who are taking you for a fool.

There is not one single White English street gang on the Met's gang list.

Ah but that has a reason which will become apparent tomorrow once our week discussion is brought to a close. It is coming to an end soon as you may have noticed points and suggestions have increasingly been made at my end as to this being related to research and stats.

Oh no...........am I being DOXXED?

Everyone knows official stats are unreliable. Everyone.

Apart from those who are absolutely clueless.

I suppose you think the Census is reliable too - when guess what, even I didn't fill it in. So if I couldn't be arsed, what about the drug gang hanging out down by the chicken shop?

Wake up - there's a whole world happening out there that you know nothing about. I bet this 'white gang' you are researching are winding you up with tales and bravado something chronic - and you're believing everything!

News for you. Criminals don’t fill in their own crime figures. It is filled in for them :)

Again you are so right. We should disregard official figures and base the security of our streets and people on the opinions of two unqualified civilians on a pop music forum.

You need to seriously stick those stats up your arse!

Yere, it was so toxic that thousands of German POW's decided to stay here.

Of course they did as did the Irish as do the Romanians regardless of what you say to them or about them. Why is that such a surprise. Not many people trusted “crouts”

Bullshit - unless they're wind up merchants who are taking you for a fool.

There is not one single White English street gang on the Met's gang list.

Not true. We have full access to the Met’s lists and lists from other agencies and I can assure you there are white English street gangs in London and other cities such as Manchester.

You can state it as much as you wish, it doesn’t make it true. It would be illogical to think that out of the many hundreds of listed gangs that none of them would be English.

Back
Top Bottom