"Low In High School" album cover posted by Linder on Instagram

Linder just posted what seems to be the cover of the new album! Nothing you wouldn't have expected from Morrissey, to be quite honest...

UPDATE 3:30 PM PT:
Image has been removed from Linder's Instagram.

40695_low_in_high_school_sleeve.jpg

Also posted in the comments by Bluebirds:

According to a FB post by James Maker which shows said cover (Follow-up posted by Famous when dead: "James Maker has since clarified the issue - HMV is the problem"):

I publish this in support of a friend, and in the cause of democracy. Trade and Retail* have informed BMG that they will refuse to handle Morrissey's new album, 'Low in High School' on the grounds that the sleeve art is "offensive". Thus, the entire campaign is in jeopardy unless Morrissey and his record company rethink the album cover. x

(* The HMV chain refuse to stock it.)

Link posted by Famous when dead:

Posted by unloveable:

Btw that is Mando Lopez son...

And by Famous when dead:

...Indeed, Max Lopez who lives in East L.A.
He was also present in Italy during recording of the album.

Posted by an anonymous person:

The photograph is by Tony Molina. The musician?

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
No Hyphen? No deal?...

Are you speaking from personal experience there Unk...? ;)

Yeah, but that handwriting could be Moz though?
When will it be on e-bay I wonder. :rolleyes:

Is that shirt for sale at Emporium?
I like it.

According to a FB post by James Maker which shows said cover:

I publish this in support of a friend, and in the cause of democracy. Trade and Retail have informed BMG that they will refuse to handle Morrissey's new album, 'Low in High School' on the grounds that the sleeve art is "offensive". Thus, the entire campaign is in jeopardy unless Morrissey and his record company rethink the album cover. x

Never been there meself. I'm not a monarchy fan though. I'd be out of place among the royalists.

í walked by the gates once (are they to keep the scum out? or in?) but it was by accident; lost in london, back in the days when they tasered you for having an Irish accent.
plus ça change...

Never been there meself. I'm not a monarchy fan though. I'd be out of place among the royalists.

The question is, would you be trotting of to Buckingham Palace if the queen honoured you with a knighthood for defending the crown? :)

According to a FB post by James Maker which shows said cover:

I publish this in support of a friend, and in the cause of democracy. Trade and Retail have informed BMG that they will refuse to handle Morrissey's new album, 'Low in High School' on the grounds that the sleeve art is "offensive". Thus, the entire campaign is in jeopardy unless Morrissey and his record company rethink the album cover. x

Well, as I said, when they swiftly arrest folk outside the palace, and you've got a kid there with an axe, what do you expect? It's recent news. Either you're a perpetual martyr, or you want to sell units and make money. Which one is it?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/25/buckingham-palace-police-hurt-while-arresting-man

Evil Edna's reference:

Non-Facebookers:
20170910_151753.png

Regards,
FWD.

Dearie me... í know the kid aint cute, but í'd hardly call him 'offensive'.

Tags
album cover linder low in high school low in high school info new album

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom