Merck no longer managing Morrissey

She used to be Robbie Williams PA apparently so I suppose she'll be more like a day to day manager than Merck.

Not really that strange. If you think about it Merck is a very wealthy and powerful man who is used to heading up large companies. At Sanctuary he had very little day to day dealings with Morrissey. When Sanctuary bust he probably felt obliged to continue managing Morrissey as the bust was partly his fault. His tenure as manager was probably only until they could find someone more suitable.

I'm shocked by this...thought Moz and Merck were doing quite well together. :( I hope Morrissey's okay.

What? Morrissey suddenly changed management with no warning or explanation? Who could have foreseen that? :rolleyes:

Maybe since they're based in London we could speculate he might be moving back home, though I imagine the manager/artist relationship is one that could take advantage of telecommuting.

I can't wait for a word from Morrissey. I miss him :(
Get on the case Julia.

Maybe since they're based in London we could speculate he might be moving back home, though I imagine the manager/artist relationship is one that could take advantage of telecommuting.

yes but it sounds like he will be handled primarily by Josie Cliff who lives in the Los Angeles area.

yes but it sounds like he will be handled primarily by Josie Cliff who lives in the Los Angeles area.

Josie should be quite knowledgeable about bumping unwanted persons out of their hotel rooms then.

JOB INTERVIEW

Moz: And what would happen if a bastard journalist was going to stay in the same hotel in which I was staying?

Josie: I'd throw the guy out?

Moz: Hmmm.

Josie: Um...I'd throw the guy out and post on your fan site that it was all my idea and you had no knowledge of it?

Moz: Welcome aboard.

:) :)

Last edited:
Tags
good riddance shocked
Back
Top Bottom