Mindy's so fat..................how fat is she????

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP extraordinaire
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP extraordinaire

The back of her neck looks like a pack of hotdogs.......she jumps in the air she gets stuck.....she's got stretch marks on her clothes..... she had to ride the seesaw alone..... she cant wear red because kids come up screaming"hey koolaid"........she does danish's like now and laters........when she fell and broke her leg,gravy poured out....... she sat on a quarter and squeezed a booger out of george washingtons nose...... she's so fat...shes on both sides of the family....and she smells like bologna....... hey mindy...how about for a new years resolution,you decide to drop a few hundred pounds you fat slob????? you're the reasoning behind those airline seats being so expensive now..... whn you think of fat slobs....think of MINDY!!!!!!

Me thinks Mr. Proper doth protest too much!

I will bet he secretly wants to pack her in the pooper!

Mindy may be a fat white but at that's better than a dirty spic and you Improper are a dirty spic

Re: Mindy may be a fat white but at that's better than a dirty spic and you Improper are a dirty spi

Really?? Im white...so hoiw do you explain me being a spic you dumb f***in nuttsack????

Re: Mindy may be a fat white but at that's better than a dirty spic and you Improper are a dirty spi

what does but at that mean???? it means you know dick about nothing anus.

Well, just how fat is she???? let's see a picture of the skank!

> The back of her neck looks like a pack of hotdogs.......she jumps in the
> air she gets stuck.....she's got stretch marks on her clothes..... she had
> to ride the seesaw alone..... she cant wear red because kids come up
> screaming"hey koolaid"........she does danish's like now and
> laters........when she fell and broke her leg,gravy poured out....... she
> sat on a quarter and squeezed a booger out of george washingtons
> nose...... she's so fat...shes on both sides of the family....and she
> smells like bologna....... hey mindy...how about for a new years
> resolution,you decide to drop a few hundred pounds you fat slob?????
> you're the reasoning behind those airline seats being so expensive
> now..... whn you think of fat slobs....think of MINDY!!!!!!
she hates caleb so she must be cool. mindy told me claleb is a c**T. pillow said the same thing so she is cool to.

Back
Top Bottom