More Morrissey hats

cornelius blaze

Boychild mustn't tremble!
85848637.jpg

18.jpg

men20050803.jpg

I miss Morrissey's red hat in The Smiths, his image was great back then! :p

tumblr_laypr1a06B1qbspido1_400.jpg

So its ok for Morrissey to wear hats made out of fur but not the British Army? Hypocrite.

Surely someone should be providing us with a still from the November video with the VILE hat. I saw a girl wearing a hat with VILE on it once at some Morrissey event or other.

I told her I like your hat. And then we sat. On a mat. With no cat.

I'm sure it would be OK if the bears were still in their furs. Which is a good idea, actually. We should send live bear hats to the royal guard.

So its ok for Morrissey to wear hats made out of fur but not the British Army? Hypocrite.

Surely someone should be providing us with a still from the November video with the VILE hat. I saw a girl wearing a hat with VILE on it once at some Morrissey event or other.

I told her I like your hat. And then we sat. On a mat. With no cat.

Perhaps Morrissey does not or did not know that most felt hats (fedoras, even better quality flat caps) are made of fur felt--made from the sheared hair from beavers and rabbits and other small animals. Some of the animals are farmed for the fur, like sheep, but most are killed, especially the beavers. Or, perhaps, he has only worn hats made from wool felt, from shorn sheep.

Back
Top Bottom