morrissey and sponge bob

look similar, both have f***ed up caterpilliar eyebrows and both have square heads, annoying voices and are untalented wankers.

have you noticed that Morrissey and Sponge Bob both have the same number of letters in their names as well?

Sponge Bob was also born in November? perhaps a spawned monster?

:)

btw - i dont agree with any of the previously mentioned comments about either Morrissey............. or Sponge Bob :)

look similar, both have f***ed up caterpilliar eyebrows and both have square heads, annoying voices and are untalented wankers.

I think you are confusing my hero with "The Hoff" who had a guest role in a Spongebob movie.it was a dazzling performance from the musically and style challenged former Baywatch God.

you are actually having a troll on this forum which at the very least goes a long way in acknowledging Morrissey`s fame.....whereas your only claim to fame is being a git.

Right, they need to set an age limit for posters on this site.... hairdresser is clearly 9 years old. f***ing moron

(Predicted reply from Hairdresser).

Shut cock, dead rabbit anal nipple slag pile, rubbish morrissey, square knitting cess pit.... or something to the same effect......

Although I think the show is great and I've seen at least 75% of the episodes with my obsessed nice/nephews.....I kinda find Sponge Bob to quite annoying, I would never hang out with that kind of personality in real life.

I'm def a Squidward fan

Back
Top Bottom