Morrissey buys hover/flying car

kat

Uncle Killer
A few years back a remember seeing on the title page an article regarding Morrissey buying a hover/flying car. A search of the archives however turned up nothing. Does anyone else remember this or was it another of those really bad dreams? If anyone out there can help me sort out my reality I would be very grateful.

Thanks again,
kat

I hope this is true. He obviously wants to be like Marty McFly.

I test drove this hover craft at the Star Wars exhibit.
So naturally, I want one too.
DSCF0039.jpg

p.s. that's not me or anyone I know -just a pic I found for an example :rolleyes:

WTF? Why was there a laugh track added? I figured this was going somewhere involving a big drill in front.

WTF? Why was there a laugh track added? I figured this was going somewhere involving a big drill in front.

If you're referring to the Clerks clip, then I stand corrected--that's not from the movies. It's a clip done for the Jay Leno show, which means that I was totally talking out of my ass above when I said that I'd just seen it the other night.

I test drove this hover craft at the Star Wars exhibit.
So naturally, I want one too.
DSCF0039.jpg

p.s. that's not me or anyone I know -just a pic I found for an example :rolleyes:

I rode that at the exhibit, it was like 2am so anything amused me at that hour. Won't post a photo though.

Back
Top Bottom