morrissey frink thread!

At any social gathering it is always advised to stay close to the continuous cloth towel dispenser. They who do shall reign supreme...

What's a 'social gathering'? 🙃

Has Morrissey ever elaborated on his love of the science of signs?

Mentioned a book or a writer???

82484f431a985def016808017da33932.gif

Obvious, í know; but Pope Frank couldn't resist this Frink ~

View attachment 70718
View attachment 70719
View attachment 70720

This could have been the opening frames of a really cracking "Jackie" photo love story. Or a teen horror flick...

The video continues to make my weekend and will probably make my whole April, too. The gift that keeps on giving. Morrissey flinching from the wasp, this mock shock expression:

Shock.png

Nice to see this shirt in action

MorrisseyIainMcKell1985 (1).jpg

...and then there's my growing wish to end my days huddled up in that oversized curry-coloured jumper he's wearing in some of the live shots...

Mozyellow.jpg

He's following me...

Morrissey1985NowhereFast.jpg

Shared because his diastemata are adorable.

MorrisseyIreland1991KevinCummins.png

No clue as to where, when or why, but it does look pretty recent and also reasonably pretty 💕

20210419_MorrisseyTwitter.png

Edit: more info and uncropped picture posted by FWD here

Last edited:
Wow, even Google Reverse Image Search is savage!

View attachment 71248

I tried that as well but I got "gentleman" as a possible related search. 🤔

Those suggestions are peculiar. I once saw "Johnny Marr and girlfriend" for one of those shots of Moz hugging Johnny. 😉

I tried that as well but I got "gentleman" as a possible related search. 🤔

Those suggestions are peculiar. I once saw "Johnny Marr and girlfriend" for one of those shots of Moz hugging Johnny. 😉

í always said that Google never lies...

í always said that Google never lies...

Johnny almost ended up in a coma after crashing his BMW. There are no coincidences 🧐

Another image from Anton Corbijn's first session with The Smiths, for the "NME " {& "Hot Press" in 1984}. Taken in Liverpool, although Getty images list it as London.

Not especially Frinky, although í could argue the case that M.'s foreground bokeh black blur silhouette is Frinkier than Johnny's sharp jazz dude ~

The Smiths Anton Corbijn 1984.jpg

Not especially Frinky, although í could argue the case that M.'s foreground bokeh black blur silhouette is Frinkier than Johnny's sharp jazz dude ~

Not everyone agrees, it seems :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom