Morrissey - Live at the Shoreline Amphitheater, California - October 1991

Irregular Regular

Forget my fate.
I have just uploaded a few songs from this great gig.
My 'eternal thanks' go to the person who uploaded the full gig at http://www.smithstorrents.co.uk a few years ago (I would not want to see modrevolve getting excited again, would I?).

Last edited by a moderator:
this is fantastic. what's cool is, one, ive never seen this, two, it's professionally shot with over six cameras. i'm not the k-way but he's fu*king sexy. thanks IR uploading this. we could stand seeing the rest ;)

Hi drifter, I am glad you've enjoyed the clips.
In fact, this is the reason why I have been uploading these videos (and a few others) to youtube.
They have been available for a fair while now, but not everyone here will have seen them.

Anyway, here is a link to the whole gig http://www.smithstorrents.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=7&sid=2c2e0d02caa42a1c6097ba23e072d060
It's the 5th one down on that page.

Cheers,

I.R.

this is fantastic. what's cool is, one, ive never seen this, two, it's professionally shot with over six cameras. i'm not the k-way but he's fu*king sexy. thanks IR uploading this. we could stand seeing the rest ;)

Agreed! Thanks for posting these, Irregular Regular... they're wonderful! (Wouldn't mind seeing more of them, either... hint hint.)

Thank you {again} IR.

Lovely gubbins.
I'll bet you that he had those buttons 'pre-loosened'. For 'easy access'...

Thanks for this -the professionally filmed/recorded gig is always such a pleasant change from the thousand-and-one vaguely satisfactory audience recordings. Oh...and needless to say, that's not meant to be any kind of sneer at the loyal bootleggers who have given me ( and ,I presume,us) such an abundance of new tunes /versions over the years.

Oh, forgot to mention ... I'd been looking for a great live version of "Pashernate..." on and off for a while. Woke up this morning and, lo, there it was ! Thanks all concerned , especially Irregular .

Last edited:
Going on , I wonder why Morrissey chose to release the "Dallas" gig as opposed to this far better recorded/performed effort ? And anyone who says "...money.." gets the plimsoll treatment.

f***in hell, what a gem!!! AWESOME gig. IMO Moz vocally at his BEST. Knowing I would be seeing him at the infamous UCLA Paulley Pavilion gig only 24hrs from this here gig.....my god. I mean, it was bubbling up, you can see it in the crowd here, Morrissey & The Lads were firing it off and the crowd were definitely having it! the very next gig a sheer f***in riot! LOVE IT!!! During My Love Life, you can listen to the way Morrissey is delivering it, theres an urgency to his voice, a surge to connect with his apostles. Those were FANTASTIC times to be a Moz fan. Seems now ppl take shit for granted. The internets have desensitized us from our fellow man, you go to a gig and someones texting/facebooking he entire time, man I took it as a honor to be able to score tix and attend the gig, one that Morrissey was gracing his fans with and playing for us. And it was a genuine glowing feeling seeing these arenas and amphitheaters FULL of OTHER fans just like me, not easily connected by the internets, but by the enigma and love of Morrissey. This may not be Morrisseys piece de resistance however I sure wish he would have toured KU for its 20yrs anniversary or at least play some of the bsides on his current tours. Pashernate Love would be epic. Morrissey looks amazing in his gold shirt. Thank you for sharing. Anyone know if there's a pro-shot UCLA? or Costa Mesa 6/91?

Back
Top Bottom