Morrissey naked on this weeks Hot Press

Hello Newbie here !

So there's something wrong with you if you are a woman and not settled in your 30's 0r 40's. I think he must be moving in the wrong circles, they tend to be independent and strong because they have to be and will not suffer fools gladly!!
Needless to say I fall into that age group and I am not sitting at home in my winceyette nightie sipping cocco.

PS Love this site - some brilliant laugh aloud comments

Hello -

Morrissey said that: "PEOPLE who remain single into their 30s and 40s are a social threat in several ways. Having a wife or a family is always viewed as a man's weak spot, whereas if he's 44 and unattached he's a mystery."

Good 'ol Moz - still an island, still championing social subversion. I agree with you, Shirley. I always wanted to live alone - to be that strong, independent woman that no man could capture; I thought it quite romantic. I went to a lot of trouble to avoid dating and relationships, but it just didn't work out that way. :rolleyes:

Hello -

Morrissey said that: "PEOPLE who remain single into their 30s and 40s are a social threat in several ways. Having a wife or a family is always viewed as a man's weak spot, whereas if he's 44 and unattached he's a mystery."

Good 'ol Moz - still an island, still championing social subversion. I agree with you, Shirley. I always wanted to live alone - to be that strong, independent woman that no man could capture; I thought it quite romantic. I went to a lot of trouble to avoid dating and relationships, but it just didn't work out that way. :rolleyes:

I agree with what Moz says I get quite a bit of flak at work with comments, am desperate etc. Someone actually said to me that they couldn't understand why I wasn't married cos there was nothing wrong with me !!!
Words fail me.

I agree with what Moz says I get quite a bit of flak at work with comments, am desperate etc. Someone actually said to me that they couldn't understand why I wasn't married cos there was nothing wrong with me !!!
Words fail me.

It's amazing that we're living in the 21st century, but an unmarried woman is still an object of pity/curiosity.

I have a few unmarried/never married friends in their 30s and 40s. Smart, creative, interesting men and women who don't see any point in settling down just yet, if ever.

Morrissey is right - to be single and happy is to buck the system.

Tags
bellybutton filthy mind frink gerontophilia hairy chest masturbation photo
Back
Top Bottom