Morrissey naked on this weeks Hot Press

Hey Pags, don't burst into flames until at least you've seen what is inside. Maybe we can then have a spontaneous combustion party:D

Right I'll try to hold off...I'm just so excited I can't stand it :D

Looks like Morrissey pretty much sheds his clothes whenever Jake Walters is in the room. The frinkers will arrange to have Jake in the front row of the next show. :p

HAHA! That is not a bad idea at all...*scratches her chin*

Very nice lady says it's going in tonight's post, so I'll forward yours straight on so you can perv offline. Mine, of course, will be used for no such nefarious purposes.... *is pure in thought and deed*.

Well I won't lie and say it won't be perved over. :p I said to the shbf and he thought you had got me a cd he was depressed, I have not corrected this thought as yet.
devil.gif

Very nice lighting/airbrushing :p

I think we'll have to treasure every interview we get because I can't see there being that many after recent events.

Well I won't lie and say it won't be perved over. :p I said to the shbf and he thought you had got me a cd he was depressed, I have not corrected this thought as yet.
devil.gif

Let him think it for a little longer.... and just as he realises it's just a mag, remind him that Fatted!Southpaw and YoR are on the way....:D

ooh thank you!
:eek::horny:
I love those low slung trousers. Just a little lower, Moz. ;) :pray:

Those cum gutters are just awesome, aren't they? ;) You taught me that word, remember?

What a coincidence--on the way into work this morning, I was just thinking about how Morrissey would be the least likely artist evar to do an album of covers, mostly because he reveres his favorite songs so much that he doesn't think he could do them justice. I'd still love to hear one, though.

recently he said he would like to do one but everyone does them

Bloody hell......I'm off to attach the garden hose.:horny:

Tags
bellybutton filthy mind frink gerontophilia hairy chest masturbation photo
Back
Top Bottom