Morrissey: Vegas Residency at Caesars Palace - June 26th-July 4th, 2020 (not confirmed)

Ok maybe not fake news....

The last Reba Mc show is June 20th and the 1st Keith Urban show at Ceasars is July 9th. Morrissey is rumored to be scheduled in between those dates.

Las Vegas Residency
The Colosseum
June 26th-July 4th
Caesars Palace

Move over Celine….Morrissey is moving in!

upload_2020-2-13_13-16-27.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Are those words meant to insult me/ us.... I’ve chewed up and spat out bigger turds on this site than you, so if you want to play with the big lads - feel free. If I didn’t have to deal with the likes of you lot on here then I could spend more of my valuable time up mozzers arse, you lot are very distracting for folks like us....and what exactly did you call 5 years ago???? Numb nuts...

You don’t have to convince me that you eat and spit shit. Your undying devotion to Melvis amd posts on here speak for themselves. You lick his asshole at every turn.

Little doggie doesn’t like it when his chain gets yanked. ;)

Go lie down, ya f***ing mutt.

Now posted by Jesse???

MORRISSEY Live at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace inside Caesars Palace Residency shows (June 26 - July 4th) in Las Vegas!
Presale Beginning Thursday, Feb. 27 at 10AM PT, get tickets before anyone else with code ‘VEGAS’ at https://www.ticketmaster.com/morrissey-tickets/artist/770791
Live Nation Concerts

MORRISSEY Live at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace inside Caesars Palace Residency shows (June 26 - July 4th) in Las Vegas!
Presale Beginning Thursday, Feb. 27 at 10AM PT, get tickets before anyone else with code ‘VEGAS’ at https://www.ticketmaster.com/morrissey-tickets/artist/770791
Live Nation Concerts

And the bandwagon is at the ready for today boy. Just remember, no matter how many times you introduce yourself as Morrissey’s number 1 fan, and your colleagues think it too, it’s all too late. You missed the best year. :lbf:

And the bandwagon is at the ready for today boy. Just remember, no matter how many times you introduce yourself as Morrissey’s number 1 fan, and your colleagues think it too, it’s all too late. You missed the best year. :lbf:
Great

Morrissey non vegan Vegas residency.
Because fame and money,
comes before morals and conviction.
Sod the animals.
Give him the American dollar.

You don’t have to convince me that you eat and spit shit. Your undying devotion to Melvis amd posts on here speak for themselves. You lick his asshole at every turn.

Little doggie doesn’t like it when his chain gets yanked. ;)

Go lie down, ya f***ing mutt.
But morrissey is still relevant to you, isn’t he as your posting on a morrissey site about morrissey related topics..... so just to be clear, your a still a fan, as your oh here posting!!!!! Right

I reckon Vegas Baby! I reckon if the California Son and the California Girl will dress up in classic Vegas residency attire or I would like to see the Irish Catholic priest look make a comeback. I reckon my hardest decision will be to make the 4 hour drive or the 1 hour flight from Moz Angeles. Reckon it's funny how the California Son is just part of our lives in So-Cal, that we have to make the time and have the money to spend to see him every 3 months. I reckon it's better than having decisions like sleeping in front of McDonalds all night to get the McRib the next day or spending $500 for a pair of Levis 501's online like a foreigner daft c*** tits wacker chipper curry inn nn nn n nnn nnnnn n nnnnn n nn nnn it.

-morrissey-nancy-sinatra-640x426.jpg
nancy priest steve.jpg

INCREDIBLE SUCCESS FOR MOZ AGAIN AND AGAIN:rock::rock:
THE BAGS OF:moneybag::moneybag: KEEP ROLLING INTO HIS ACCOUNT:memo:

poor :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:, any word from him? he must be pulling clumps off his wig at the news,
poor twit.:(
Pobre Marr no seas malo vegan. .pero Moz no para de facturar bien por el!!! J Marr tendra algo de platita por el tema de la pelicula,pero Moz no para de armar conciertos ,estas hecho un fuego Moz !!!viva MORRISSEY!!!

Luji.... what you on about with .. rape and morrissey????? I don’t understand.... anyhow.... a top tune for you to listen to , it’s an old one by the way....Elvis Costello... pump it up Enjoy...
Carlis yo tampoco te entiendo no se de que violacion hablas,y cuando te pregunto no contestas yo estoy siempre siempre del lado de Moz ,pero me parece que vos me tomas a broma!!!!

...and EVERY f***ing one of you Melvis sycophants shit ALL over me when I said this is where it was going.

f*** all y’all!

Bunch of slug bitches.
Soy una perra babosa y aduladora mal de MORRISSEY CON MAYUSCULAS si y que te pasa perro rabioso !!!??? Hacete un enema de clostridiums perfringens!!! VIVA MI MOZUCHISSSS MI DULCE DE LECHE ES INTOCABLEE!!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom